Crafting Problems

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Gaara1200
Bettler
Bettler

Hello, I am having a few problems with crafting in Nehrim. I have 100 crafting and I have all the needed materials for crafting armor. The problem is I can't craft certain armors such as Dragonscale and Hunter armor. :( It says that I do not have the right materials needed, but I even triple checked that I did have the right materials. :? If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. :D Besides that, I have only found animation glitches such as the "stretchy glitch", which does not have any effect on any gameplay. It is a 5 star game, in my oppinion, otherwise. :thumbsup:

Lag!

Gaara1200
Bettler
Bettler

as an addition to that, my game is super laggy whenever I'm in battle. I've tried turning off HDR, but it didn't do anything. I'm not even sure I was supposed to do that. I've adjusted the graphics settings (such as the view distance, tree detail, water distortion, reflections, etc.) and it didn't work. Can anyone help? Also I was wondering if I could somehow be able to sharpen rank II weapons in the game. I have a crafting skill of 100 and when I go to sharpen, the only option is 'Sharpen (Rank I)'. I would appreciate any help with my problems. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Crosshair
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

For my part I'm stumped, sorry.
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Hey Gaara, re: crafting armor - the bear pelts might be your problem. You probably need pelts with weight 0 and value 10 (hunting skill needed!), not those with weight 8 and value 30.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

There are some glitches in crafting with pelts. I have had problems with wolf pelts, as they show up in the inventory all the same (same weight and value) . I can craft with normal wolf pelts, but pelts from shadow wolves don't work, even though they appear to be the same in the inventory.
Gaara1200
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks for the help! :thumbsup:
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1