Followers dont fight

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
rpbraley868
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hey, im new to Nehrim but have to say im really enjoying it! But i am having one little issue.
So far any follower i get doesnt fight anything, Kim and Melvin mainly. It started on my way from Sanctum to Waverock, Kim would just stand there letting animals attack her and would never fight back but would heal herself when needed. When escaping prison with Melvin, he did the same thing, just followed me around getting in the way not helping me fight off the guards. Is it a common glitch and is it easy to fix?
greenlight
Eliath
Eliath
Danksagung erhalten: 57 Mal

That Kim isn't fighting seems normal, I had the same problem; about Melvin... i don't know. But the oblivion engine has a terrible AI and pathfinding system, so things like this happen from time to time.
Flying Kites
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Super resurrection, but I'm having trouble with Kim not using her bow. She's been using hand-to-hand and a paralysis spell and a frost spell. I've been picking up Kim's arrows that she misses or off of corpses. Did she run out?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

Kim shouldn't run out of arrows, it's probably that engine issue :/
she usually gets back to fighting (with bow and/or paralyze spells) after saving and reloading the game (so just press F5 - F9).
if she's really adamant about not using a bow it might be something with your mods (maybe the Stealth Overhaul?)
Flying Kites
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Reloading helps. I guess it's engine fatigue, probably running through the map and losing her behind causes an ai combat issue.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1