Teleport and Horse Whistle won't work.

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Rakyn
Bettler
Bettler

In game, I can't use any teleport spells, nor can I use my Horse Whistle. If I try to teleport, or use the whistle, I get a "This is not possible at the moment" message. I have plenty of teleport runes and my horse is still alive. I've tried restarting the game and tried using the teleport spells in different locations, but they won't work.

This problem started when I finished the Tower of Zerobilon and played some of the Tower Defense. Ever since I set foot in the TD world, I couldn't teleport or summon my horse. I have an old save file that is set way back; in this file, I can summon my horse and teleport just fine, but not in my main save file.

Any help would be apprecieted!
Roland Deschain
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

godmode enabled? if so, turn it off and it should work again.
Rakyn
Bettler
Bettler

God mode is disabled. No luck.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

You have to be outside. You can't be in a dungeon for instance and call your horse.
Rakyn
Bettler
Bettler

I've tried teleporting and summoning my horse in various outside locations, but nothing happens and I get the message.
Roland Deschain
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

there are some quest that, while active, disable teleportation to prevent you from teleporting. There's one where you have to unblock the teleport locations. perhaps you should look at your active quests and finish the ones that could be causing this.
Rakyn
Bettler
Bettler

Roland Deschain hat geschrieben:
there are some quest that, while active, disable teleportation to prevent you from teleporting. There's one where you have to unblock the teleport locations. perhaps you should look at your active quests and finish the ones that could be causing this.
This appears to have been the problem; I still had the Tower Defense quest in my log. Once I used the console command to fail the quest, everything worked again.

Thanks for the responses guys!
murilomanfre
Bettler
Bettler

I have the same problem, can anyone help?

My active quests:
[+]
Bild

Bild
solved: i finished the quest "Search for My Roots" =) now i can teleport,
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1