Armour set bonuses seem to be ignored

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Huitrier
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi,

I haven't completed an armour set yet, but I've got 6 parts of a 7-parts set. Each time I add a part as "equipped", a bonus is announced on the top left corner of the screen... yet this bonuses are not counted in the character attributes sheet... I thought maybe the bonus is not written, but it works anyway ? So I've tested the 2 part bonus which is +2 for strength => should give me extra carrying capacity. It doesn't.

Is this a bug ? a known one ?

PS : Bravo for your job ! Nehrim is a great game !
EddyCosta
Bettler
Bettler

I'm having the same problem. I receive just the bonus from each item but the bonus for the "x-part equipped" for the set doesn't apply.
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Hi EddyCosta, welcome to the Forum! (And a very belated welcome to Huitrier as well!) :-)

After you equip the armor pieces, try closing your character menu and opening it again. Are the set bonuses still not there?

What are the names of the armor sets?
EddyCosta
Bettler
Bettler

I've tried everything already. Closing and opening the character menu, equipping them one by one while closing the character menu between each item, etc. It simply does not apply the set bonuses. Like Huitrier said, when you equip more than one piece of the set a message appears in the top left corner of the screen saying that the bonus have been applied, but in the character attribute sheet nothing changes. It even says in the "active effects" menu that the bonus is on, but actually it is not, and every time that i load a game then even in the "active effects" menu the bonuses disappears, only remaining the last bonus "applied". For example, if i have 4 parts of the set, only the bonus "applied" (that actually it has not been applied, it just appears in the "active effects" menu) by the 4th part equipped remains. I hope i'm making any sense, hahaha. And i'm using the "Destruction Master" set, btw, and i have 4 parts of the set (out of 7, if i'm not mistaken).
EddyCosta
Bettler
Bettler

bump
Petzi
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

The sets seem to be really buggy, but I don't know if there's a way to work around it with console commands. The team is probably working full time on Enderal, so I guess a fix for this won't be coming any time soon...

On the other hand, you might also get some bonuses from certain sets after you've unequipped them, like I did.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

I'm not a part of the Nehrim-team, but I experienced that bug too when I played Nehrim. It must've found its way into the game in patch 1.6.
I'll talk to someone of the Nehrim-team about that, but, just like you said, we're developing Enderal at the moment and that takes a lot of time (~6 hours a day). But I'll definitely try. :)

All the best,

Nicolas Samuel
EddyCosta
Bettler
Bettler

Well, thanks! I'm gonna be waiting for any solution you can give me then! And best of luck with Enderal! :)
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1