Nehrim better FPS?

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
raoul
Gauner
Gauner

First,i want to congratulate all SUREAI team for the great work NEHRIM and all moders who add content or adapting OBLIVION mods for this beauty conversion.OK, the game is good,quests,almost all but is bad optimized.i have slow FPS(SPEC. I run OBLIVION at max.settings very good) Is any mod who improve the performance ,FPS,etc.? I made the low settings in NEHRIM launcher but without big results, maybe a few FPS+.i tried the mod ,,operation optimization OBMM installed in OBLIVION but nothing,maybe i miss something...If you know a mod or a method to improve FPS,or who make NEHRIM to run more smooth tell me or give me a link.Thanks in advance.
Shaher
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

The main reason for the low performance is the almost insane amount of objects used for Nehrims immersion.
The world is filled up with so much cluttert, etc. that the engine is at it's limit.
And sadly that's a point, where SureAI can't do anything.

Try some mesh-fixes, ini-tweaks, a.s.o.

http://sites.google.com/site/ballofflam ... nceproject
^
It a good start into that topic.

Don't forget to optimize your system with stuff like defragmentation, registry-cleaning, etc.
(Tools like TuneUp Utilities, CC Cleaner, etc. will do the cleaning, things like Auslogics Defrag will keep your HDD smooth)
It wouldn't hurt to shut down some background programs either, f.e. firewall, antivirius, etc. if you play offline)

Also, please not: FPS arround 25~30 are just fine.
There is no use in higher FPS, since your eyes/brain won't notice any difference.
raoul
Gauner
Gauner

Very thanks Shaher and El Zoido for your advises.Shaher your link is a real treasure.i must to give my personal contribution and help to all people who play Nehrim,Oblivion and another good games who eat great resources from PC.After a couple months of asking,searching and testing,finally,i found two programs who increase your PC,even a medium PC to play very smooth a ,,hard" game:GAME BOOSTER PREMIUM ver.2.3 and SPEEDER XP 2.63(you know where do you found).I make a combination between a part of Shaher advise(you must to test-is your choice)and for me personal ,i use SPEEDER XP(I use on my pc XP-SP3 because is more friendly with old games).Now i play Nehrim(inclusiv with a lot of graphic mods)very smooth.Thanks to all and if you want advises maybe i can give you some.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1