Is There A Throw Away inventory function like oblivion?

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
AStro88
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

The title says it all, i can't throw away objects in inventory just like i was used to in morrowind and oblivion (right mouse click) so i want to understand if there is that function or not, because for some reason i had to close forcedly the game and when i've loaded the game there was suddenly something like 30 weight more, and over my limit, and i'm at my maximum possibility to increase the limit with bonuses, so i can't go nowhere, i want to know this thing before trying to use some console command =)
Chasm
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Shift + left mouse klick, just as in vanilla Oblivion. ;)
AStro88
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Chasm hat geschrieben:
Shift + left mouse klick, just as in vanilla Oblivion. ;)
Uhm, in my version of oblivion was a simple right click, but thanks xD why it's not written anywhere this info?
f3N3k
Magier
Magier

AStro88 hat geschrieben:
why it's not written anywhere this info?
Because usually this info is not necessary I guess.
Furthermore both of my Oblivion version, DE and US, work that way. Maybe you could state your version?
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hm, I even check the UESPWiki for Oblivion, and it clearly states that you use shift+left click to drop an item from your inventory:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Controls

What I found surprising, is that Z key is also used in Oblivion and I don't remember using it. I guess in Nehrim you will use the Z-key more often.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1