Quest Help!

Moderator: Moderatoren

11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
HyderusCymraeg
Bettler
Bettler

Hello all,

I am with Narathzul Aranthead by the Stables for the Monastery but if I start to walk to the bridge I die, Narathzul is just standing there say's nothing much at all and I have no idea what I have to do. The men on the Brigde run after me but they too die at the same point as i did. not on the brigde but on the ground.

Any ideas/thoughts on what I should do at this point?

Thanks
Hyderus Cymraeg
Zuletzt geändert von HyderusCymraeg am 14.07.2011 01:50, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Very strange. Have you tried loading an earlier saved game?
HyderusCymraeg
Bettler
Bettler

Yes, a few saves i have tried. I did the Update to see if that works, so far nothing. Narathzul just stands there, when one of the Guards seen be from the Bridge Narathzul ran off and left me there but then Guard just died after he left the bridge... when I looked around Narathzul was walking back and then back to his place and didnt move...

"For the Freedom of the people! Remember: For the Freedom of the People."
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

If an earlier saved game doesn't work, I don't know. The Nehrim Wiki says
Narathzul's first decision is to head for Cahbaet with you and Callisto. He starts running towards the stables, and you should follow him. Before he, Callisto or you have saddled horses, save your game! The next part of this quest, alas, is prone to bugs and crashes.
Is it correct that you are on the main quest The Leader Returns? You could use the console command SetStage MQ17 32 to take you to the end of this quest, at Cahbaet.
HyderusCymraeg
Bettler
Bettler

I just done the Quest 'Soul of the Sword'
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

So if I understand correctly, you just finished the Soul of the Sword quest, and Narathzul has just transported you to the Monastary area.
[+]
Have you talked to him? He should tell you he's going to cast a spell on the enemy on the bridge. He casts some spell to kill several of the enemy soldiers, and if you move forward at that time, you will die from his spell. So you have to wait until his spell has done its work and he then tells you to take care of the remaining enemy.
If that doesn't help,I'm out of ideas.
HyderusCymraeg
Bettler
Bettler

He dont ay anythin just stand there... just repeats "For the Freedom of the people! Remember: For the Freedom of the People." over and over.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

HyderusCymraeg hat geschrieben:
Yes, a few saves i have tried. I did the Update to see if that works, so far nothing.
So you had NOT patched Nehrim before you ran into this bug?
Unfortunately, patching does not help an already broken quest. What you can do is upload your savegame and wait until somebody (often it would be me, but not this time, unless you wait until I am back at my computer in a week...) tells you what exactly has happened and how you can fix it with the console.
HyderusCymraeg
Bettler
Bettler

I had the bug saved then seen that there was an update so i thought i would try it.

I'll upload in the morning sometimeand will post here with it.

Thank you.
HyderusCymraeg
Bettler
Bettler

Sorry it toke so long to update, Real life problems... sometimes wish i could fix the problems with a patch but life dont work that way...

Here is the file.

Download Save -->http://www.4shared.com/file/Df2gbe81/Nehrim_Save.html
<--

Any help in this matter would be very helpful.
11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2