Arena bug ? cant progress

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

I'm having trouble with save games working so i decided to try going back to an earlier time and playing something different. I went back to an earlier save and started the arena quest. i have just fought the Sea Monster and yellow team got my reward and enrolled again for another fight - the big door will not open.. it says i have to enroll first. i double checked and i am enrolled for the fight.. the board tells me to head to the arena. I have went back to an earlier time and re-did the sea monster fight and always the same outcome.. dorr will not open after that.

I figured after i finished the arena quest i'd go back and see if i can pass the point were i was having save game trouble.
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

I don't remember which fight is the last, but it is quite possible that was the last fight.
The quest does not finish though, as SureAI team usually add more fights while releasing patches.
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

Oh drat. So.. it's made to be unfinished? I did like 40 fights I think. Oh well, i will go ahead and try to get the game to pass the area i had problems at before.. thanks.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1