Blocking is causing massive amounts of weapon/shield damage

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
Jester814
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I have searched extensively for this on the Oblivion forums, google, and here.

My weapons were breaking insanely fast today in Nehrim and after about 2 hours of trying to figure out why, I realized that when blocking they were taking 1-5 points of damage per block from a normal hit and 5-10 per block from a power attack. I only noticed this today. I had just hit level 14 when I noticed this. I know it was not happening before because I have been using weapons to block since I started Nehrim and I've never seen one go below 90% durability. The weapon durability in Nehrim is very high. This is happening with all weapons.

It's making my game unplayable because my weapons are all breaking so fast and I'm a melee based character.

Things I have done to troubleshoot:

-Deactivated ONLY Deadly Reflex and cleaned save - still happened

-Loaded several day old saves and tested - still happened

-De-activated ALL mods, cleaned my save, and tested - still happened

-Installed and activated: Deadly Reflex 5 - Timed Block with no damage or durability changes.esp - still happened

I also searched google to try and figure it out to no avail. I don't know that Deadly Reflex is even the problem as I was using it all day yesterday and did not notice this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is my mod list for Nehrim:

Nehrim.esm
HorseCombatMaster.esm
NehrimData.esp
NehrimEnglish.esp
NehrimCameraMod.esp
Initial_Glow-all.esp
NehrimWaterMod.esp
NehrimFairFemaleKim.esp
Deadly Reflex 5 - Timed Block with no damage or durability changes.esp
Deadly Reflex 5 - Combat Moves.esp

Lastly, this is the .ess and .obse from the savegame while I was trying to troubleshoot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11546627/Troubleshooting.7z
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1