Set item bonuses

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
MrDreadlock
Bettler
Bettler

hi! It's my first post so first of all the mod..ehem i mean the game is just amazing!:)
Level designs are truly work of arts. From castles, and mountain tops to deepest dungeons everything looks stunningly beautiful.
Ok, I could write like this for two more pages, so I'd better move to my question:)

Is it normal behaviour, that when you equip another set piece, let say third, you loose bonuses from wearing two items?

It happend to me with Garb of the Highway Thief, each new piece cancel previous set bonus. It shows in magic effect tab right after equipping, but then when i exit inventory,and open magic tab again its gone.

Same with Embrace of Secrecy.

Peace!
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Yeah, every time you should be able to have only one bonus active.
Of course, it's a "should be", since these scripts have some bugs which we have no idea how to fix at the moment...
MrDreadlock
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks for quick answer.

So if only one bonus could be applied at time, wouldn't be better to make it cumulative, combining previous set bonuses into next one? It would be much more rewarding and encouraging for players to pursue whole sets.

Of course thats just a loose thought. I'm playing Nehrim for couple of days only, so I still know very little about world setting and items balance.

Peace:)
forte777
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I had a similar problem..
I can see the set item bonus on the magic effects page, but the number doesn't add up in the main attributes page.
I will post a screenshot later when I get home...

Edit:
It turns out the bonuses disappears right after I exit the status screen.
So after equipping set items, the bonuses appear in the magic effects screen, then after I exit and open that screen again, it is no longer there.
Is this a bug?
Is there a temporary workaround ?
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1