Horse Flute does not work after purchasing horse armor

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
mythicdark
Bettler
Bettler

So I am a level 12 and have been questing with my horse from some time. I go back to stonefield to look for someone that will sell me a teleport spell. I see that the horse seller is offering me horse armor for 2000 gold, I get it and then attempt to summon my horse. I know where he is, I left him a mile near a cave but HE WONT COME with the flute.

This is very aggravating as I have already save the game and I cannot summon my horse that I have already spent 5k on. The game is broken until I can fix this as fast travel is off and it is really hard to get around with such a low speed attribute (38).

Can someone please help me, how can I fix my horse flute. I will gladly pay another 5K again just to fix it, but I cannot play without a horse!
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Any mods?

An uploaded savegame would be cool.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

would one need to activate the horse after purchasing the armor before the flute will work? not sure how adding the armor is handled by oblivion or nehrim for that matter.
mythicdark
Bettler
Bettler

No mods, just plain old oblivion and nehrim. Unfortunately I don't have any saves of the incident since I used a very old save and have now overwrote the buggy save file with the horse flute. If it happens again I will add both pre and post bug.

Thank you
einnashe
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Casper hat geschrieben:
would one need to activate the horse after purchasing the armor before the flute will work? not sure how adding the armor is handled by oblivion or nehrim for that matter.
This is the problem. The Horse Flute tracks the last horse you rode, but when you buy the horse armor your horse actually gets despawned and a new one spawns.

Head back to Stonefield and mount up, and the flute should work again.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1