Freeze/Crash when Levelling Up

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Altae
Bettler
Bettler

Hi folks,

I got my hands on Oblivion again yesterday and discovered Nehrim. Exciting! I've installed Nehrim, patched it to 1.0.9.1 (EN), selected all three Data files in the launcher, and set-up my graphic settings appropriately.

The game runs fine... BUT... the entire game freezes up whenever I try to level up.

I go into my inventory, select the diary, choose my attributes and then it freezes as soon as I hit the confirmation button. Annoying as hell. I can still run around the world, but I really don't want to explore stuck at level one.

Any suggestions? :(

Thanks!
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

What happens if you WAIT a few second before confirming?
We had this reported a few times, although I thought this to be fixed.
summers
Schurke
Schurke

If you have a dualcore cpu, level-up process takes as long as 30-40 seconds to complete. And during that period your screen as well as your mouse cursor would feeze up completely. Just give it more time, it will unfreeze eventually and you'll be able to carry on playing:)
Altae
Bettler
Bettler

summers hat geschrieben:
If you have a dualcore cpu, level-up process takes as long as 30-40 seconds to complete. And during that period your screen as well as your mouse cursor would feeze up completely. Just give it more time, it will unfreeze eventually and you'll be able to carry on playing:)
Hmm, okay, I'll give it a shot! I have an i5, but I'll take 'dual-core' to include 'multi-core'. I guess I was just impatient and thought it was completely dead when it freezed instantly. Fingers crossed...
arvisrend hat geschrieben:
What happens if you WAIT a few second before confirming?
We had this reported a few times, although I thought this to be fixed.
Do you mean after ticking the attributes or after confirming? Apologies if this is a frequent question (I did have a quick search, but didn't find much)!

Shall report back shortly. Thanks for your suggestions. :D
Altae
Bettler
Bettler

You have my thanks, gents! My character has finally made it to Level 2. :D
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1