Problem

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

Problem

Ranjin
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello all I have lil problem. I cant start a new game.

Now before u roll your eyes coz I saw tons of this topics around, I want to let u know that I did all that was in ReadMe ( as much as I could figure it out, Instalation part is not written very well :( )

So let me explain whta I did and you guys can tell me if im doing anything wrong.

1 - Downloaded Oblivion ( Bad, bad link deleted ), instaled it on D:\Oblivion and patched it to 1.2.0416. After that I put no cd crack in folder. Played a little just to check if it works and it works just fine.

2 - Downloaded Nehrim Eng and installed it in D:\Nehrim.

3 - Went in Steam\SteamAppa, thats it, no common file so no oblivion file.

4a - Went in Nehrim folder, pasted no cd crack in there, started launcher, checked 3 Nehrim files and applyed. Result = cant start new game.

4b - Copyed whole Nehrim file into Oblivion file, Nehrim launcher > 3 Nehrim files checked, Oblivion unchecked > applyed. Result = cant start new game.

UAC is disabled. oblivion.ini deleted few times.

Any ideas?
Arandor
Hoher
Hoher

Ranjin hat geschrieben:
Any ideas?
Go get a job, earn some money and buy the game. And don't post links to illegal torrents here.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Uhm. We are not the support team for Oblivion cracks. ;)

If "Start New Game" doesn't work, it means that the Oblivion.exe that you use to play Nehrim either cannot find the BSA files or cannot find the Nehrim.esm file. Check whether these things are in your Nehrim directory. Oh, and try it again without the noCD crack. Also check whether your Plugins.txt does contain the Nehrim.esm (who knows what exactly the crack does - you don't seem to either).
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1