Anyone running this game crash free?

Moderator: Moderatoren

44 Beiträge Seite 1 von 5
summers
Schurke
Schurke

I'm just curious because basically I'm getting either crash or semi-lockup almost every 1 hour of gameplay or so. I've turned off all auto-saving features and that kind of made each session life longer but still crashing here and there perioddically. Is there anything I can do to reduce this little annoyance? How often does your game crash?
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

'm not sure if there is anything to do but I'm having the same issues but most times it doesn't crash just freezes with the only option a hard reboot
summers
Schurke
Schurke

Hard lockup sucks, I feel for you. I too have it from time to time. Is your system running stock or is it overclocked?
Radu
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

It also crashes on me every once in a while, sometimes having to reboot the machine. But fortunately that doesn't happen very often.
Darkblade
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

After long playing there are few chrashes but only when I want to enter dungeons or house.
Its not a big problem...
Meren
Krieger
Krieger

I think I might have sussed this.

I did something last night and then played for a twelve and half hour session completely crash free, I've got smoother gameplay and faster loading times but no real fps improvement to speak of.

Only thing is, this tweak does NOT get on with the advanced memory functions in the Nehrim launcher, ie insta-crash if I use both.

I dont want to broadcast what I've done yet as it may be all balls and coincidence and I don't want people to be disapointed.

I'm just settling down for another all night session to see if I get any crashes/bugs etc and I'll post what happens tomorrow night.

Regards Meren
summers
Schurke
Schurke

Twelve and half hour crash free? Wow, are you serious? lol
I'm very much looking forward to hearing from you in detail once you've done your testing!
Darkblade
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

It is different from person to person....
Nobody knows why.
Meren
Krieger
Krieger

Hmmm, damn.

Only got four and a half hours before a crash, game locked up but was able to control alt delete out of it.

Heading back in to see how long I get this time.
summers
Schurke
Schurke

Four and a half hours is still quite impressive though. I was over moon when I played one and a half hours session crash free yesterday night.lol I disabled memory preload and game seems to be more stable now.
44 Beiträge Seite 1 von 5