Anyone running this game crash free?

Moderator: Moderatoren

44 Beiträge Seite 5 von 5
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Oh yeah, forgot about that. But thats all i know already. I didnt notice the lag myself when i was there, so dont know what happens exactly.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

I've experienced 100+ crashes so far, been playing the game for about 90 hours~? now. What am I doing wrong?
I have all the latest drivers and I'm using an intel pentium d 3,2ghz cpu, nvidia geforce gt 240 gpu, 6 gb RAM, xp 64 OS. I tried that RAM allocating fix, it made the game a bit smoother but I still get 3 crashes /h or more :(
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

nehrim does crash somewhat frequently on my rig (run of the mill CTDs); however, it seems to run more smoothly than oblivion itself. talking about lag, spellcasting (with distant lands enabled) does cause a bit when i'm in the dark forest, and in the southlands crater, using lightning spells doesn't seem to increase lag though (as far as i can tell). my guess is the particle effects from spellcasting have something to do with it as well, assuming my observation holds up.

as for the dark forest i figured it was all the light sources & that illuminated fog stuff, there is a bit of that around the crater too.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Casper hat geschrieben:
nehrim does crash somewhat frequently on my rig (run of the mill CTDs); however, it seems to run more smoothly than oblivion itself. talking about lag, spellcasting (with distant lands enabled) does cause a bit when i'm in the dark forest, and in the southlands crater, using lightning spells doesn't seem to increase lag though (as far as i can tell). my guess is the particle effects from spellcasting have something to do with it as well, assuming my observation holds up.

as for the dark forest i figured it was all the light sources & that illuminated fog stuff, there is a bit of that around the crater too.
Yeah, I have serious lag with LOD ON @ dark forest and around the crater as well but the crashes come mostly when I load different areas or just randomly when I run around. I uploaded a .txt file with the crashlog, reading it doesn't make me any wiser though :( is there any solution to these annoying ctd's? >:
Dateianhänge
CRASHTXT.txt
(4.5 KiB) 202-mal heruntergeladen
44 Beiträge Seite 5 von 5