-59 Endurance

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
nalden
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi there,
I'm currently experiencing an issue where I am suffering a -59 point decrease in my character's Endurance stat (The one that governs Heavy Armor, Hand-to-Hand, etc). My magic page isn't showing any debuffs such as Drain Endurance, so I don't know where it is coming from :(
Thanks!
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

are you using the leveling mod from JOG? There was a bug in it if you used the linear leveling format. He's fixed the bug and has a new version available for download.
nalden
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I don't think so, the only mods I have are cosmetic changes, replacing the meshes of armors (turning helmets into capes and the like). I haven't touched any scripts or enchantment effects and the negative endurance (which is actually -64) persists even without any armor equipped. I'm completely at a loss. I tried loading an older save file and the problem wasn't there.
summers
Schurke
Schurke

I'm not sure, but isn't that disease?(Attacked by crabs or diseased animals lately?) If it is then you can cure that by consuming a meat loaf or taking bath in Erothin.
Roland Deschain
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

mandrake also works like a charm!
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

If the -59 come from drinking self-made potions with drain effects, you should look for a Scroll of Regeneration (these are usually sold by alchemists).
Palgolak
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

My character's Personality has had a -12 penalty for several levels. I think it was -9 when I first noticed it. He does not have any diseases and is not wearing or carrying anything with a penalty.

Update: I should have read arvisrend's post first. A Scroll of Regeneration (Easy) has reduced the penalty by 4 points to -8.
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hi I have asked this question elsewhere. Is there any other way to restore my stats other than scrolls of regeneration, my endurance is at 38 with magic effect & 62 without. & it's going to take a lot of regeneration spells to get it back up. In Oblivion all it would have taken would have been one visit to a temple . Is there anywhere in the Nehrim world where I can get my stats repaired ?
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Potions and Scroll, im not sure if there is a spell for it
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1