Diary bug, now can't level

Moderator: Moderatoren

17 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Phuse99
Bettler
Bettler

So when i was taken to the dungeon after the chancellor kills merzul, my diary was missing. even when i went back to my previous save, it was missing on all my characters. the only way i got it back was going into the editor and finding out the form id (00000b96) and adding it. now i have a even bigger problem. i surpassed 6000 XP, which was what was required to level. and i don't think i can ever level now, is there a command within nehrim to use that experience up, because if i do advlevel it does not take it. im at like 35k/6k and its become rather dull not being able to get new abilities again.... thanks for the help.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Please upload your savegame.
Phuse99
Bettler
Bettler

um, how do i go about doing that. i just reinstalled oblivion(a fresh one instead of my heavily modded one) and then nehrim and decided to make a new game, i have just got out of the mine and already it is gone again.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

This is very strange. Do you have the newest Oblivion patch (1.2.0416)?
You can upload your savegame by using the "Dateianhang hochladen" function when you post a message.
Phuse99
Bettler
Bettler

i have the GOTY edition games, with shivering isles, so it already comes with the patch.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Phuse99 hat geschrieben:
i have the GOTY edition games, with shivering isles, so it already comes with the patch.
Only if you have INSTALLED Shivering Isles. Otherwise you need to manually obtain and install the 1.2.0416 patch.
Anyway, can you please upload your savegame where the diary is missing?
Phuse99
Bettler
Bettler

here is my farthest save. and i do have shivering isles installed. i needed to because it prompted me with a dialogue saying i needed patch 1.2 . Just so you know that isn't the problem, and by the way its not just 1 save file that my diary disappears it is every file. and that's what i'm saying i reinstalled and it is doing it as soon as i make a new character.
Dateianhänge
normaleyes.ess
this should be my farthest file. it is of a raven elf so, yeah. i messed with the console a whole lot so some stuff is screwy, i advleveled it for the time being since i couldnt level naturally.
(2 MiB) 224-mal heruntergeladen
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

You must have some mod messing around with the player character. When I open your save, I see a diary... actually two of them.
Phuse99
Bettler
Bettler

lol...reallly....??....well that would be the original one i guess and then the one i added through the console.
did you open it up though and see that it was like 35k/6k? it wont allow me to level still? even f it's a mod ive had those on since i started playing it, and all the sudden it just started happening out of the blue, i don't know. Back to my original question, there is no way i can force a level up using up nehrim's experience counter? if no, that would probably be a nice feature to add. i have the OBSE interface extension, maybe instead of dinging when it reaches a certain point, (in this case 6k) have it allow you to level no matter how much experience you currently have pooled? does that make any sense? lol..

edit: btw the game is expertly tailored and that is why i am here taking the time to make possible suggestions because it is so good i would love to help you guys out, great job- we need more fantasy RPG's right now there are none!
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Whatever we do, if you have a mod that alters the player character it will still go wrong.
Try disabling your mods one at a time. If this doesn't help, disable OBSE, although this should not be the problem.
17 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2