I can't search some characters and pick up some items. 

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
RomanovPetr795
Bettler
Bettler

Hello!
I'm Russian and I'm playing with the Russian localization of the game available on Steam.
Almost from the very beginning of the game, after leaving the cave, I found that I could not search the bodies of the dead guards - they died on the quest as a result of an attack by magicians. Their other corpses that I met, just walking along the road, I also couldn't search, no matter how much I pressed the key, nothing happens. Now, I have stopped at the final point of the Search for My Roots quest, during which I cannot pick up two cuirasses lying at the end of the location, Old MIddlerealm Cuirass and Old Northrealm Cuirass. The same thing is happening - I just couldn't pick them up.
But during the experiments it turned out that I can take them after changing the language of the game to another one - for example, English. Alas, but when, after the first successful attempt, I changed the language of the game back to my native language, both cuirasses disappeared from the inventory, even though one of them was on me and was visible on my character's body.
Interesting, but I took the helmet lying next to me, and it remained in my inventory.
I hope you can figure out the causes of this problem and help me.
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

We are not aware of such a bug in the Russian version.

Have you installed any mods that could be causing the problem? If yes, try to disable them (or better uninstall them) and try again.

Please check Nerim install with Steam. Before it is important to switch to Oblivion!
After the repair first restart steam, then switch back to Nehrim.

If that does not help please upload a suitable save. These are located in (...\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Saves)
We need the .obse- and the .ess file.
Because .obse cannot be uploaded directly, it is best to put both files in an archive ( e.g. zip/raw/7z ) and then attach them here below.

Otherwise you could also try the corresponding Russian forum
RomanovPetr795
Bettler
Bettler

Hello!
To be honest, yes, I modified the game a little, if you can call it that. The fact is that after starting the game, my very first problem was the stuttering music. And after some searching, I found a small fix that fixes this. I didn't even replace any files, it's a completely separate program.
Now, according to your instructions, I have removed everything that was involved in my modification, and I have to say that the problem has not gone away.
At least I still can't take those two cuirasses from the basement under Ledur.
Therefore, just in case, I will attach a saved archive to my message. I hope you can figure out what's going on.

P.S. You mentioned a certain Russian forum. Did you mean some local one, or just any other one for native speakers of my language?
Simply, here I see only English and German sections.
Dateianhänge
Nehrim - Saves.zip
Nehrim - Save files
(480.44 KiB) 17-mal heruntergeladen
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

https://bethplanet.ru/nehrim
is the link to the russian forum (was linked above, just barely visible in the light forum :cry: )
we're taking a look at your save :)
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

Hello RomanovPetr795

Unfortunately I have bad news, the bug actually exists in the Russian version (neither German nor English have this problem),
but we currently have no one with Russian language skills and no one who has time to fix it after such a long time.
But I could imagine that the problem has already been fixed by the Russian community, because this is the first time we hear about it.
Have a look for mods for bugfixes for the Russian language version
We have already posted a possible link where you can at least ask.
RomanovPetr795
Bettler
Bettler

Hello!
I understand your difficulties. It is a pity that you are not able to solve my problem, and nevertheless, thank you for your support.
Also, thanks for sending the link.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1