Help with Captain Dratis 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Hi!

During the quest "Daring the Sortie", while me and Captain Dratis were navigating thru the Sewers, he somehow fell over a bridge into the waters below, and apparently he has no way to return to me. He only keeps swimming and swimming but he just can't reach me again!

Is there any way I could summon him next to me again, so we can proceed the quest? I think his task is to man the handwheel which lowers some gate up ahead in the Sewers (yes, I got there alone and I couldn't do that by myself, I need him besides me to do that).

Thank you!
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 617 Mal

hi!

- open the console
- select him with the mouse (his name should appear on top of the screen)
- type moveto player and he will teleport to you
- he will stay selected if you close the console, so you can move to a suitable terrain

if that doesn't work immediately please upload a save (in which you did not yet try to teleport him)
(assuming the Steam version they're found in ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\saves, we'll need both the *.ess and the *.obse file)

good luck :)
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

18.07.2021 19:30urst hat geschrieben:
hi!

- open the console
- select him with the mouse (his name should appear on top of the screen)
- type moveto player and he will teleport to you
- he will stay selected if you close the console, so you can move to a suitable terrain

if that doesn't work immediately please upload a save (in which you did not yet try to teleport him)
(assuming the Steam version they're found in ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\saves, we'll need both the *.ess and the *.obse file)

good luck :)
Yes, it worked like a charm!

Thank you so much, urst :) :)
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1