Location flaw 

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Astrogrinder
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hello! First of all - magnificent game, in a lot of way it's better than main TES games. I just found a little flaw recently, when I was streaming. It's not gamebraking and probably easy to fix. Here's the clip from the stream with me discovering the flaw:
[Youtube]https://youtu.be/09AuucSX60Y[/Youtube]

And also full recording of the stream if you want to see it better and not in vertical format:
[Youtube]https://youtu.be/SCqo6qyyTE4[/Youtube]

Also, I play Steam version in Russian language and there are a lot (like really a lot) of books written in German language. I don't speak German, but I'd love to read these books. But if they were never translated - it is totally understandable that now it is kinda late.

Anyway, I just wanted to report the location flaw. Thank you for the great game!
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello Astrogrinder

I don't think this problem will be fixed for the main game yet, since most people will never go there.
(it was never meant for that either, which you realize at the latest when you want to go back from there).

About the untranslated books: that would have been the job of the translation team at the time,
since the translation wasn't done by SureAI themselves, but by fans.
In SureAI team there was no one with Russian native language, which is necessary for a good translation.
But you can have a look at most of the books in the SureAI Wiki and display them in your language, e.g. with a translator program.
Astrogrinder
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Thank you for the reply!
13.04.2021 11:20Stefanie hat geschrieben:
Hello Astrogrinder

I don't think this problem will be fixed for the main game yet, since most people will never go there.
(it was never meant for that either, which you realize at the latest when you want to go back from there).
I know that I was never ment to be there, but there was no invisible wall, so I climbed there anyways)) I know, it's not a critical problem, I just wanted to let you know that it's there)
13.04.2021 11:20Stefanie hat geschrieben:
About the untranslated books: that would have been the job of the translation team at the time,
since the translation wasn't done by SureAI themselves, but by fans.
In SureAI team there was no one with Russian native language, which is necessary for a good translation.
But you can have a look at most of the books in the SureAI Wiki and display them in your language, e.g. with a translator program.
Actually, there is an update with translated books. It looks like it was done by the same people who did the main translation. Here it is:
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/oblivion_neh ... 4-1-0-2195
The only problem - it's for non-Steam version, and I'm playing Steam version, so I don't know if it will work correctly. Maybe I can do something with the files myself to get it working?
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Thanks for the information and the link.
I have passed it on, although I doubt that this will be changed again, we can not make Russian changes.
This would have to be adapted on the Russian side as a mod for the Steam version.
Astrogrinder
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

14.04.2021 10:57Stefanie hat geschrieben:
Thanks for the information and the link.
I have passed it on, although I doubt that this will be changed again, we can not make Russian changes.
This would have to be adapted on the Russian side as a mod for the Steam version.
Thank you) I'll try to load the files of the translation mod in the ESM-ESP Translator in my spare time and figure out how to make it work myself. I hope SureAI team will figure out something too! And I wish you luck and inspiration. Hope to see the continuation of the Vyn series some day - I love the setting very much!
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1