Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Kirjava
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hi everyone !
I've recently downloaded nehrim on steam
The game is soooo better than oblivion by the way.
But i've got crashes issues...
More often outside of dungeons than inside but still...
I saw on various forum that the problem might come from autosave, so i tried to disable them.
But i cant find this function... There is an option button in the inventory diary but it doesnt work.
Is There any way to disable them with a command or something ?
Thanks !
(sorry for approximative english.. Im french so... You know..)
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum!
(i like your name :mrgreen: )

the autosave feature works differently than in Oblivion, a lot more stable and shouldn't be responsible for autosave-crashes.
right now it can not be deactivated (i don't know if that changes, the system was only implemeted with a recent patch)

try turning on/off ENBoost, systems react differently to it. if that doesn't change anything, lower the graphic settings.
(there's a setting called "Stability Compromise")
and don't keep to many saves in your save-folder (..\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Saves)
if you experience multiple crashes in a few minutes of playing time, restart Steam.

not all crashes can be prevented, simply because the Oblivion-engine is "overwhelmed" with Nehrim.
if you're still crashing to often, please upload a save, from the mentioned folder (two files, *.obse and *.ess)

hope that helps :)
Kirjava
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

that's much better !
i've played 3 hours in a row and no crashs .
the game is pretty stable but laggy when i'm outside dungeons ... especially with encounters .
i think i might lower the graphics again ...
Bad computer ! Bad ! :thumbsdown:
that mod is so beautiful , it's a shame to play this way but hey , at least i can play !
thanks for the answer ! that was fast :D

(thanks for the name :) not so many people remember the name of this character but it's often already taken when i try to register in forum and stuff... it means "colorful" in Finnish btw . )
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1