Nehrim bad performance

Moderator: Moderatoren

10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Murmanchanin
Bettler
Bettler

I noticed a very strange thing: when I launch Nehrim first time after installation, the game goes perfect and smoothe with Ultra graphics settings. After I close first game session and start the game once again, general game performance is awful, almost unplayable, even with low graphic settings.

I tried to completely delete both games - Oblivion and Nehrim - from the hard drive, and re-installed them. The situation is the same: first game session (even with the old save) is perfect, all the next ones are total disaster.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

look at the number of your saved games, if these are very many, please delete some of them or even better moved them somewhere else.
Also check the game settings ingame
You can also try disabling ENBoost in the launcher will improve your problems (on most PC´s it is better on)
Murmanchanin
Bettler
Bettler

Unfortunately, nothing of the said helped. Framerate is still very poor.
But thank you anyway!
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I tried disabling enboost but that didn't help. I then unticked 60FPS and after that I haven't had the problem (knock on wood).
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

- do you have any mods installed?
- did you start with a new game after reinstalling?
- does this happen without saving the progress?

- if not, could you upload a save please (...\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Saves)
these are always 2 files, a -.ess and a -.obse file, put these two together in an archive (ZIP; RAW; 7z) and attach them here
Murmanchanin
Bettler
Bettler

13.06.2020 20:50Stefanie hat geschrieben:
- do you have any mods installed?
No mods
- did you start with a new game after reinstalling?
No I loaded my previous save. Everything goes perfect until I re-launch the game, in this case I have very bad perfprmance. After that I also tried to start new game, bad performance for it as well.
- does this happen without saving the progress?
Yes. When I start new game after re-launch it also happens from the very beginning
- if not, could you upload a save please (...\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Saves)
these are always 2 files, a -.ess and a -.obse file, put these two together in an archive (ZIP; RAW; 7z) and attach them here
Attached

Thank you!
Dateianhänge
Save.rar
(241.68 KiB) 143-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Your saved Game are reported to me as damaged, It cannot be loaded.
Maybe this is due to the Russian version, which works a little bit different than e.g. the German or English version.
Could also have something to do with the cyrillic letters. We can't test that here.
Whether the described error is also caused by this, I don't know.
Maybe only the Russian translators can say that.
Currently I don't have a forum address (Nehrim) of them, but you can reach them via "Discord".
(Alternatively the Russian forum for Enderal would be an option?)

About "old savegames" (pre-Steam version): they are not fully compatible with the new version,
so errors will probably occur during the game. The Steam archives may also be missing.

PS: did you try the tip from Badgesareus ("60fps" more deactivated in the launcher under Others)?
Murmanchanin
Bettler
Bettler

I switched the game to English, so could you please see the save attached?
I also tried to follow advise of Badgesareus ("60fps" more deactivated in the launcher under Others), but with no result either.
Dateianhänge
Save.rar
(297.53 KiB) 150-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

This savegame works well for me.
At least I can't find mistakes on the fly. Saving and reloading or even quitting and restarting the game doesn't change anything.
I have in this area between 35-59fps, you can check this with the *-key on the number pad (Numlock active).
Murmanchanin
Bettler
Bettler

15.06.2020 22:09Stefanie hat geschrieben:
I have in this area between 35-59fps, you can check this with the *-key on the number pad (Numlock active).
I have checked my fps, it is between 6-14 in usual mode, and drops to 2-5 in conversation mode. Seems that I tried everything, but can not find the reason. Probable I shall keep Nehrim for some other occasion.
Thank you for your help.
10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1