Nehrim Crashes when trying to go south of the Sanctum for the Pilgrimage Main Quest to Narathzul Arantheal's Shrine 

Moderator: Moderatoren

16 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
GalenKnight56
Gauner
Gauner

So here are the files where I experienced the crash. In save 525, when I started going into the forest by the south path that was when I got the crash.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

good news :D
I tested your saves and didn't have one single crash.
which means, whatever it is, at last it doesn't affect your savegames :thumbsup:

I have no idea why exactly this region would cause these problems,
but I'd suggest you reinstall Nehrim and try playing without all these stabilizers - at least in the beginning.

if that doesn't work you might have to reinstall both (first Oblivion, then Nehrim), to have a clean system :/
(although I think it shouldn't make much of a difference, if you followed the instructions :?: )

what Oblivion-Version do you have btw?
Steam or retail?
GalenKnight56
Gauner
Gauner

Thanks so much!!! and Steam version. Does using the script extender affect Nehrim? And I will try reinstalling the mod pretty soon.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

script extender... obse? no, that works. and is needed, even for some Nehrim mods :thumbsup:

and Steam is apparently sometimes a bit funny with Nehrim, that's why I'm asking :/

good luck :D
GalenKnight56
Gauner
Gauner

Alright I have now confirmed that the problem has been solved after doing a clean install. I realized that I actually didn't properly remove moreHeap the first time, so I think something about that mod caused the crash in that particular area. Thus, thank you very much for your help, and problem solved!
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

good to know that it works now, and thank you for the explanation :thumbsup:
16 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2