Quest log disappearance

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Flying Kites
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

I've completed the trek through the Southrealm and now that minor character is kaput, and I've taken Kim back to town, but I can't find what quest I'm on or where I might find a key for such a safehouse in town, or where such safehouse is, but I can still explore some.
_____
Ah, so, I have chosen Kimmychan. XD I had sorta feared this moment but I guess now is the right time as any being so displaced from Arantheal. I guess the sky's the limit now?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi!

yeah, the questlog leaves you on your own at that point :dead:

not sure if you need guidance here -
[+] proceeding with the MainQuest
you're "supposed to" go explore the world, now that you opened up the whole map.
if you want to proceed with the MQ go the "House at the Harbour" in Ostian, that's where Calisto is waiting.
you ran past it on your way to the meeting point, it's one of the first houses when entering Ostian on the Harbour's side.
(there's also a Secure Chest next to it)
hope that helps, have fun :)
Flying Kites
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

That's a very cool way to allow story divergence. I'm still on my first character and playthrough of the mod and it fits in with rp to abandon The Cause. Honestly, I never liked that Callisto was so eager to "persuade" the character out of the mine. XD My next character is going to be an Aeterna, and of a much more wild and free nature, so more obliged to go along with the zany antics of revolutionaries.

Great mod folks. Thank you all. :)
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1