Alex's Bug Journey! Single Nehrim Dev look inside!

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Alexandrious
Bettler
Bettler

So started playing Nehrim, did find an occasional bug here and there, and will report my findings as I journey thru this Nehrim Minefield bravely with glee! I will edit this post with any new findings as I go along~ In different sections too!

Main Quest
[+] spoiler
During the Quest where you agree to exchange places with Kim to be a Slave. When you get to the room where you gotta move the boxes out of the way to clear the way, I cleared the boxes, jumped over one, got no quest update, I went to the General who gave me the quest but all he says to me is, one character, was late last night but I believe it was "1" and what looks like the border of a box appears in the upper left, then ofc nothing. I will go back today if I get time to try moving the boxes elsewhere and see if that updates the quest. UPDATE: I managed to get the quest to go by getting kim very close to the Templar door, she came in with me and the Templar General responded.

Sub Quest
[+] spoiler
Along the path south of Sanctum to reach that town to find Kim, I came across a book, and a few objects, apparently it was for a quest, their was no skeleton of said dead adventurer either, if I pick up the book, the game freezes, sound keeps playing, but I have a really hard time even shutting down Nehrim due to the mouse cursor vanishing, so I had to try and just hit the X on it and eventually the game will shut off. Second time I tried picking up the book, the skeleton was there, only, floating midair, freeze again. Third time, I didnt pick up the book. Sure hope I wont need it. No Quest marker, but I think thats a design choice by the Nehrim Developers to have some quests without markers making you have to find it yourself.

Random Spots
[+] spoiler
Near the fishermen hut close to the abbey I found a few dead wolves and a dead boar. For whatever reason when I go near them, the game CTDs, it also auto saved there, thankfully I had a earlier save, but everytime I loaded up the auto save, id CTD within 5 seconds, when I loaded the previous save and retraced my steps, no CTD occured.
MISC
Can no longer sleep in beds, can only wait in them.

*New* When I level up, usually happens after combat, music goes back to normal, but when I proceed with the level up, battle music starts playing and will not stop until I exit the area, either by going into a interior or a new interior.

*New* NPCs generally have a hard time following into places, often I go into a area I need to go to, and the current NPC following me will stay outside, I have to then go back outside and get my follower to come right up to the door in order for the follower to come in with me.
Alexandrious
Bettler
Bettler

Updated as of 7/13/2020
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi!
thank you, we're (including the Dev ;) ) are keeping an eye on this thread.
we can't promise anything though, a lot of stuff is a lot more complicated to fix (or generally work with) than it looks :)
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1