Darker Nights

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
hatekey
Bettler
Bettler

Hi eveyone,
I just wanted to hear from the forum if there any way to actuaally have darker nights in nehrim, they're too "blueish" for me, it seems almost like daytime and it really breaks immersion.
There any setting or mod to fix this?
CKtheFat
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Heheh, I suppose I'm cowardly. I rest or sleep through nights whenever possible.
evercharmer
Schurke
Schurke

Have you attempted to change the master of a darker nights mod for Oblivion to see if it works? I might look into it, because nights are pretty bright, however I don't promise anything as I'm working on my own mod right now.

Edit: I went on ahead and changed the master for Original Color Darker Nights, and it seems to be working fine. So I took a pretty screenshot. I do wish it were less blue, but I don't know how to edit the file so we'll just have to deal with it. You can download it here.
hatekey
Bettler
Bettler

wow! thanks a lot evercharmer! that was very nice of you ;)
it works fine and if i find a way to edit it i will surely post here !
evercharmer
Schurke
Schurke

You're welcome, though I must admit, it was just as much for me and I would probably have done it anyways at some point.
evercharmer
Schurke
Schurke

So, I stopped playing Nehrim for a few months, but when I came back I noticed a reoccuring problem there the sounds of rain didn't play. It's because that esp overwrites some changes made by Nehrim. Anyways, I've put the fixed file up here. It's under the sky and weather section of graphics mods.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1