TES-Construction Set for Nehrim

Moderator: Moderatoren

11 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
Zomboy666
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello Nehrim fans and SureAI staff. First of all thanks for producing a fantastic game! I am currently on my third playthrough, and would like to share my story with you.
I was traveling over the frozen foothills, after cleansing a mist filled cave of its dangerous denizens, when I was waylaid by a duo of angry Hill Giants. Oh noes! Thankfully, I had my martial prowess and weapons to defend myself with, including the Staff of Nature from Sentinals' Legendary Armory which lets you command creatures. Now I had a duo of Hill Giants under my control! Pretty sweet buddy.
This got me thinking; was there a way to have a companion in Nehrim? I did a search, and found some pet mods like Maigrets' Satu Ra kitty cat, but he's no Hill Giant...so I looked up some of the mods for Oldblivion but there seems to be none for Nehrim.
The next step was to get the Construction Set and try making and placing a companion NPC in the environment. It worked in Oldblivion, but not Nehrim. SO! These are my questions.

1) Is there any kind of glitch, cheat or way to make a permanent command spell? Or can one be made in TESC and put in the game?

2) Can a NPC creature be controlled by the console use commands like placeatme, etc, and have their disposition modified by console?

3) Can someone please make a Nehrim version of Companion Share and Recruit or a similar mod? I have been reading a lot of forums about porting mods over from Oldblivion to Newrim but some of it can be hard to follow, and it seems like they can have a lot of scripts, locations, etc that seem to make them hard to port over. (CM Partners has all of their companions in bars etc that don't exist in the Nehrim world.) I can follow things if they are set out simply and thoroughly...TESC was fairly easy to suss but I'm no hacker and I don't want to mess anything up. I've had to re-install a couple of times and it is a bitch to have to put all the mods and animation nifs back. I don't like begging people to do stuff so it would be cool to learn how to do it myself, but you guys are the pros, si if anyone knows it's you.

4) Could someone tell me what programs to use (do I need wryebash or tes4edit? I have wryebash but it needs some python thing and I don't know which one to get. Recommendations?) or what steps to I should follow to create a companion in the Construction Set and place it in the Nehrim worldspace. Can I reprogram a Hill Giant as a companion character by opening him up in TESC and writing some script for him using what I know?

If anyone knows any other ways to get a team together to explore the beautifully planned and executed environments of Nehrim I know that I wouldn't be the only one to be grateful.
HELP ME SURE A.I KENOBI! I NEEDS ME A HILL GIANT ARMY!

P.S: I know this might not be the right forum but it won't let me make a topic without post replies a few times. Anyway, I want to learn more about TESC so it kind of fits.

P.P.S: I've got Wrye Bash 291 Installer Version from the link; do I get Wrye Python 03a as well? I get the same messages regarding 'bash' when I try to load things up in TESC. I also can't tick the box next to the Nehrim.esm, and like Karsciyin asked, do we also tick the box for the english version? It seems to make sense. I downloaded TES4gecko and will get TESedit if I have to, are they both fairly essential? So many questions, sheesh. Thanks for your patience!
11 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2