[REL] Cuter Female Kim

Moderator: Moderatoren

18 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
Lisnpuppy
Krieger
Krieger

elkston hat geschrieben:
Kim was fine the way she was. I don't understand why some people just cannot accept the designer's vision and need to make everyone white with blue eyes.
Well I guess you shouldn't be playing Nehrim (or any mod at all) then as it isn't Bethesda's vision of what would happen with their resources?

*blink*
Aisis
SureShortcut
SureShortcut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Well, my advice for everyone is still the same - Don't like it? Leave it! I don't see a reason to comment on something just because it isn't to my tastes. (Constructive criticism is something that should be teached in schools I'd say. :roll: ) The other blonde female Kim isn't exactly to my tastes as well, so I created this one. If you don't like mine, feel free to do your own. Nobody is forcing you to download and play with my vision and nobody stops you from making your own to play with.
elkston
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Aisis hat geschrieben:
Well, my advice for everyone is still the same - Don't like it? Leave it! I don't see a reason to comment on something just because it isn't to my tastes. (Constructive criticism is something that should be teached in schools I'd say. :roll: ) The other blonde female Kim isn't exactly to my tastes as well, so I created this one.
Why did you dislike the original Kim? Because she was darker-skinned? I want you to be honest. I am trying to understand why some modders can't resist changing characters who have any kind of pigment to them.
Aisis
SureShortcut
SureShortcut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

OK, I'll answer you honestly, though I should add, that I have no obligation to do so, since, let's be honest yourself too, your question is pretty over the top and should not be asked in the forums. If you wanted an answer, you could have asked privately through a PM. But since the discussion is already going on here I'll answer here as well.

Why didn't I like the original female Kim? Because I had the feeling, as if the male Kim was made first and then just made a copy and switched to female. And to me she looks like she has a beard, which is something nor I neither my husband prefer at females. I tried to make my own version darker skinned, looking like she has a nice bronze taint from all the time she has spend on the sun, but the Aeterna race base face texture really isn't made for that and she looked pretty fake and unnatural. That's why the skin is the color it is. I made her so, that my husband would like her. If he asked for blue, green or purple skin I'd have made her like that. Why does she have blue eyes? I thought it fit to the hair and face. My own preference is brown, if you really want to know that. Did I answer all your questions?

By the way, I really like drows. Maybe I should make a drow race based Aeterna replacer?
elkston
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I realize my question did come from left field. I thank you for giving me your honest answer. As a black gamer (from America) I am sort of sensitive to this topic. I won't bother you or the board again with such issues.

P.S. - I like the drow, too. Esp. Vicconia.
Geronimou
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Thanks for this mod, I personally think that original Kim looks a bit too masculine, but is fine every other way.
Nikolaius
Bettler
Bettler

Sorry - I understand that this is an old topic - but could someone help me a bit?

I can't get this to work; it's just one ESP-file so it should be simple, but I have it activated and I don't see the changes on Kim. The other mod for Kim's appearance (this one here http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2499) does work, but it's not the one I wanted to use.

Could someone who has Nehrim installed confirm whether or not this actually works for you? :?
Morghean
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Nope, doesn't work for me either. The cause may be, that the esp file doesn't have any master to load on and because of that, the mod is considered 'dead', since not even CS or TesEdit can open it. Unless, Aisis shows up and solves it herself.

btw, Aisis' mod of Donkey Flute has the same problem...
18 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2