Moderator: Moderatoren

18 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Aisis
SureShortcut
SureShortcut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

I have made this small mod for my husband - a cuter female Kim. Changes were done to the face and hair of Kim only, nothing else was touched.
NE_Kim02.jpg
"That joke was not funny." - Kim's face when she isn't smiling. (Different lighting from the top one, early morning.)
NE_Kim03.jpg
Download:
ASTnehrimKimUpgrade.esp
Version 1.0
(1.72 KiB) 1448-mal heruntergeladen
As alternative, you may also be able to use the other female Kim replacer (not from me), made for the German version. It is a matter of taste, choose what you like. :wink: Please test the file before using! I didn't try it with the English version and thus don't know if it works just as well as mine. If the changes were made only to the face like my own, then there should be no problems to use it with the English version as well. You can see and download it form here: http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2499
PersuadeBugUser
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Is Your MOD only for the female Kim?
Aisis
SureShortcut
SureShortcut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Yes, it's only for the female Kim. But I may do one for the male as well later. Not sure yet, I like him more or less the way he is. :?
PersuadeBugUser
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

Aisis hat geschrieben:
... I like him more or less the way he is...
OK, but I think that's an interesting project:
http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=3024
:mrgreen:
Aisis
SureShortcut
SureShortcut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Oh my, lol, I'd rather not go that far. :shock: I try to keep the looks matching to the voice/personality. I was playing around with the Head06 replacer before and this is what I came up with. Unfortunately, that head model has some quirks (better not even imagine the 'most happy' expression. *shudder* Since Kim has exactly that one most of the time, I have finally given up on it.) Anyway, here is the picture (ignore the armor). Not included in any mod.
[+]
Head06Male01.jpg
PersuadeBugUser
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

Aisis hat geschrieben:
....better not even imagine the 'most happy' expression. *shudder* Since Kim has exactly that one most of the time.....
This could be an interesting Picture. :lol:
:arrow: Ok, thx for answer.
Aisis
SureShortcut
SureShortcut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

PersuadeBugUser hat geschrieben:
Aisis hat geschrieben:
....better not even imagine the 'most happy' expression. *shudder* Since Kim has exactly that one most of the time.....
This could be an interesting Picture. :lol:
I have it and can post it to you. Are you sure you are mentally strong enough? :!:
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Don't tease us, give up the piccy :D Kim needs some HGEC love :oops:
elkston
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Kim was fine the way she was. I don't understand why some people just cannot accept the designer's vision and need to make everyone white with blue eyes.
micalov
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

elkston hat geschrieben:
Kim was fine the way she was. I don't understand why some people just cannot accept the designer's vision and need to make everyone white with blue eyes.
Good job the world does not revolve around you then, and ppl have the choice to have an NPC in a modded game, the devs want ppl to mod, the way they want.............

..and why bring race into it? afriad to tell you, default kim is white and has blue eyes............

@the mods nice change, wont use myself since already changed but default kim defo needed a make over she looks more masculine then male kim :D
18 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2