Mod conversion requests

Moderator: Moderatoren

106 Beiträge Seite 7 von 11
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

If anyone has noticed I have been posting on many threads here, looking for a way to slow down levelling in Nehrim & I think I have found a plug in to do the job, tejon's Progress http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14304
I would only use the ESM & not the ESP's but I will need to find where Nehrim stores it's settings & modify the Progress INI accordingly.
My preferred option would be for someone who knows what they are doing to create a Nehrim specific ini & or ESP for progress, but some help with where I might find the the Nehrim settings would help Beebee
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

Not been attempting modding for long, but just took a quick look at tejon's Progress http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14304. Quite honestly could not get anywhere with it (only tried for about 30 mins). But, if all you want to do is slow down how fast you level up. This is a quick and easy plugin for anyone who might have CS editor installed.

1) Start editor, file, data and tick Nehrim.
2)Ignore any warnings - click yes to all
3)Goto Gameplay, Settings.
4) Find fSkillUseMajorMult and/or fSkillUseMinorMult and alter value. i.e change Major to 1.00 instead of 0.75 and Minor to 1.5 from 1.25
5)File,save - give plugin a name.

Your levelling should now take about 30% longer.
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

TheHawk hat geschrieben:
Hi.

Not been attempting modding for long, but just took a quick look at tejon's Progress http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14304. Quite honestly could not get anywhere with it (only tried for about 30 mins). But, if all you want to do is slow down how fast you level up. This is a quick and easy plugin for anyone who might have CS editor installed.

4) Find fSkillUseMajorMult and/or fSkillUseMinorMult and alter value. i.e change Major to 1.00 instead of 0.75 and Minor to 1.5 from 1.25

Your levelling should now take about 30% longer.
Thanks a lot for that. Iv'e been trying to find a way to do it for weeks :D.
I curious about Major & Minor Multipliers. I didn't think there were major or minor skills in Nehrim & why does the major multiplier go up & the minor go down ?

Now while I'm on a roll 2 other requests
I would like to drastically reduce the value of potions & increase the multiplier for alchemy.
I would like to increase the multiplier for all skills, but give Alchemy special attention.I would also like to reduce the points needed to raise Hand to hand as there are no trainers for that skill in game .
I guessing that reduceing fhandDamageSkillMulti from 1.5 to 1.25 would do the trick,but I'm probably wrong ? Beebee

PS is there any way to search the Game settings in the CS?
PPS is there any hand holding available as to what changing the various Multipliers will archive ?
Psymon
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

ibbeebee hat geschrieben:
TheHawk hat geschrieben:
Hi.

Wait a second here - I thought that Nehrim was an experience point based leveling scheme. Meaning that skill use was not a factor in leveling.

Is this advice for vanilla Oblivion leveling alteration or Nehrim leveling alteration?

If Nehrim leveling then please explain how this would do this in a world where leveling is done by gaining experience and not skill use.

What am I missing here.
Shenanigans
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I tried following the instructions posted on these forums to convert mods myself, but things didn't go so well. (I got stumped inside the Tool Set :()

Would anyone be willing to convert the following mods:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22794, the Tyrael Armour mod.
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27530, the "Acolyte of Kynaeth" mod.
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file. ... 0980&tab=3, Kirin armour.
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25734, Underworld armour.

I know how to change a .esp's master file from Oblivion.esm to Nehrim.esm, but I can't work the Construction Set and place the armour, etc, into Nehrim. I think these mods are all easy to convert, for someone who knows what they're doing. Unfortunately, I don't have a clue.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.
I thought that Nehrim was an experience point based leveling scheme.
I did say I have not been modding long. So, you are correct Psymon, that scenario was based on Oblivion levelling (which is also why (I guess) the Progress mod does not work)).
At the same time, since this thread is here, maybe someone would like to tell which gameplay settings they have used. Then as you can see it would be very easy to alter them to slow down levelling. Anyone know?

@Shenanigans - Underworld armour I believe is already on Tesnexus for Nehrim and Kirins there is no need to place, as I beleive it adds directly to your inventory (well it did on mine). So if you have allready converted to Nehrim, you are good to go with Kirins.
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

TheHawk hat geschrieben:
Hi.
I did say I have not been modding long. So, you are correct Psymon, that scenario was based on Oblivion levelling (which is also why (I guess) the Progress mod does not work)).
At the same time, since this thread is here, maybe someone would like to tell which gameplay settings they have used. Then as you can see it would be very easy to alter them to slow down levelling. Anyone know?

@Shenanigans - Underworld armour I believe is already on Tesnexus for Nehrim and Kirins there is no need to place, as I beleive it adds directly to your inventory (well it did on mine). So if you have allready converted to Nehrim, you are good to go with Kirins.
Yes as I found out for myself that approach won't work in Nehrim at all, but you are right it shouldn't be that difficult to do, all that is needed is some way to increase the base points needed to raise a level & then have it continue to go up exponentially as it does now.
At level 3 1200 points are needed to raise a level, I would like to increase that by half Beebee
Shenanigans
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

TheHawk hat geschrieben:
Hi.

Thanks, I'll take a look for the Underworld one, but according to the Kirin's file description it's placed in a chest. :(
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi

@Shenanigans http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35259 Nehrim Armour collection was uploaded by someone a little time ago - contains Kirin
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

ibbeebee hat geschrieben:
TheHawk hat geschrieben:
Hi.

Yes as I found out for myself that approach won't work in Nehrim at all, but you are right it shouldn't be that difficult to do, all that is needed is some way to increase the base points needed to raise a level & then have it continue to go up exponentially as it does now.
At level 3 1200 points are needed to raise a level, I would like to increase that by half Beebee
For anyone else who is interested I have had an answer on the Nehrim & Mods Forum on Bethsoft http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/t ... ry17063803
which will probably work. I haven't had a chance to test it out in game yet but here are the changes I made.

You want to level up less often? Set the global EPMultiplikator higher, and also change the following three if-clauses in GlobalplayerScript accordinglly:

if Player.GetLevel == 20
Set EPMultiplikator to 740
endif

if Player.GetLevel == 25
Set EPMultiplikator to 840
endif

if Player.GetLevel == 30
Set EPMultiplikator to 1080
endif

I went with increasing the base multiplier by 200 & changed the other 3 settings by the same amount.

To create the ESP open the construction Set & load the Nehrim ESM, go to Gameplay scroll down to Globals then scroll down to EPMultiplikator & raise it by ? well I tried raising it be 200 you can go higher or lower. Close that window & open edit scripts click on the folder icon & scroll down to GlobalPlayer & edit the other 3 settings by the same amount Then save & create the ESP.

This is a use at own risk procedure! But it's not much of a risk, if it doesn't work it is only a matter of deleting the ESP. I haven't tried it in game yet but It's looks like it should work Beebee
Ths is a use at own
106 Beiträge Seite 7 von 11