Mod conversion requests

Moderator: Moderatoren

106 Beiträge Seite 6 von 11
evercharmer
Schurke
Schurke

ibbeebee hat geschrieben:
yes it would be very good & we might be able to use the shader plugin as well I think it needs COBL to work BB
Not likely without it being redone, though I don't know anything about this plugin. If we were to try to bring COBL to Nehrim, it would lose and gain features, some things like Tamrielic Ingredients wouldn't be included (at least, not until I know what those ingredients should be, if they should be there at all, etc). Not to mention it would all be a lot of work, particularly seeing as you're the only other person to show any interest in it (I posted about it in a topic on the Bethesda forums, nobody cared to reply). Seeing as COBL is a modder's resource, if no modders care to use it other than me then there would be no reason to do it at all.
plasmastrike
Bettler
Bettler

conduit magic makes it so you can put your spells through your sword, assigning its master to nehrim doesn't work. here is the link
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25224
jimbabwe
Bettler
Bettler

Could someone make a mod that changes the blue night eye effect to just normal daylight, without using OMOD?
I was also looking for the stock clothing replacer for eve... I'm not sure if that's too difficult or not
beanette69
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Can someone convert Thieves Arsenal and just put the arrows on NPCs and in Leveled Lists?
kaktuz
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

this set: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2398
i tried to convert it but failed at it because of my low skill level at tes modding
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

This is not so much a mod conversion request, as a request for a Nehrim specific Mod . This mod would make no sense in Oblivion as the world levels with you but in Nehrim it would be a really useful as unlike Oblivion the game world is static.

So far I'm enjoying myself in the game but I would love to be able to slow it down.

You have created this great world for me to explore, but if I spend any time exploring it, I quickly become to strong for the enemies I meet . The level of creatures & enemies that you meet in Nehrim are Static , so slowing down the rate at which one levels up, & increasing the number of points needed to raise a skill should increase the difficulty.

What I'm hoping for is a mod, or better still a mod with an INI file, that would allow one to increase the points needed to both level up & raise skills on a much steeper logarithmic curve than at present
The fact that the world is static has many advantages . I can have a lot of fun by always being in areas that are several levels above my characters level, but then I level up even faster, as there are so many experience points attached to my kills. Reducing the points you get from kills would help as well but that would probably be to difficult

There is a mod for Oblivion that does this, "OblivionXP" but I suspect it would be difficult to import to Nehrim as many of its setting are very Oblivion specific . thanks in advance for any help or ideas Regards Beebee
letspoint
Bettler
Bettler

Looks like a dead topic, but I have to ask.

A skill and attribute uncapper, and levels 8-10 Magic

For the uncapper, Legendary Mastery is what came to mind
http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3664
old and broken (from the author himself), he suggests the elys uncapper
http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31464
Also quite old

I would really appreciate it if anyone could get something similar working on nehrim, but I very much doubt the existing mods above would port over.

For the magic levels 8-10 I cant really think of an existing mod, but was thinking it couldnt be too hard to add another few levels in. Maybe even add in some other spells, which i've never seen, for the later levels, like water walking, conjuration, perhaps even some unique player made spells like from midas magic etc. (Nicely balanced with huge magika costs i reckon, maybe even debuffs)

I think ill have a crack at adding the extra magic levels myself, although any advice would be great, but the player made spells is a little beyond my range, so if anyone knows of or can make any, that'd be much appreciated too.
[+]
I have a tradition on bethsoft games to play the good guy till i've completed everything, then go nuts killing the whole map with my mad skills and attributes. There used to be mods for oblivion that let you kill everyone but merchants, cant remember it though. This was with OOO, MMM the uncapper, and midas magic.
Holding my breath,
-Letspoint
einnashe
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Not so much a dead topic as a slow forum.

Elys Uncapper technically works with Nehrim already, since it's an OBSE plugin. Good idea to have it since it means equipment will keep giving bonuses after hitting the attribute/skill limit naturally. Conversely, it's difficult enough to hit the natural limits without metagaming that I don't think there's really any need to up them... well, to each his own. I'm not sure where that particular setting is, though. Probably iActorSomething.
letspoint
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks for the reply again,

I dont want to sound like someone who sledge hammers rabbits in the game to feel big, but i suppose i do like a bit of metagaming if im honest. Guess it was the games i was raised on. I do like balance though, I like a challenge, which is why i was asking for the highest lvl areas.

I'm hoping that the nehrim team will add more higher leveld areas with later patches, perhaps just a handful of dungeons or ruins which are meant to be near impossible. I love that you can use a certain amount of tactics in this game, but hate the godawful ai which is too easily abused.
-npc's that have life detect, so invisibility isnt an option
-npc's with a high reflect damage/spell, so silence and paralyze arent as handy. (southrealm i know)
-points of no return, with little cover for epic boss fights
-npc's that are only weak to certain weapons/spells

Maybe i just hate to see a great game come to and end, not a fan of restarting from scratch, it loses that first playthrough magic, the suprise and discovery. I dont know if anyones said this, but Skyrim has some very very big boots to fill now.

I'll try the elys uncapper and ill post back, thanks again for the reply.
EDIT: "Oblivion version 1.2.0416 is required." Wouldnt work with the latest would it?
EDIT2: Does work! To what extent im not sure
-Letspoint
kalel04
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello
So ive just discovered Nehrim, but theres a mod i just cant live without! I wonder if anyone would be so kind as to do a conversion for me?
Im looking for:

Ringwraith mod v2
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4311

Thanks to anyone who does this!
106 Beiträge Seite 6 von 11