Mod conversion requests

Moderator: Moderatoren

106 Beiträge Seite 9 von 11
CKtheFat
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Has anybody gotten DZ Autoharvest to work? I have the mod running in the game, can cast the spells and all, but nothing gets picked up.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

Did not bother trying to use it, in the end use one made by a modder some months ago on this forum.

The Holy Hand Scythe of Antioch
A mod for Nehrim
By Wolfhound
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35074

p.s the read me states hand scythe is in safe chest, have always found first one after leaving shadowsong mine, by the first merchant lying on the ground.
Damondred
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

i can only think of one mod that i would like modified for nehrim, but i can't seem to remember what it's called or find it even. it alters the one main issue i have with oblivion... repair hammers. i think it kind of kills the emersion factor for me when all i need to fix my armor/weapons is a repair hammer or two, i don't even need a campfire. And i can’t help but chuckle a bit whenever i repair leather or cloth armor with a hammer as well. this mod changed repair hammers into a repair kit, it basically turns it into a set of repair tools that are rolled-up in a cloth carrying case type thing, can't really remember how it worked, but it somehow made distinctions between metal & cloth/leather items and had a separate repair menu for each type of item, so you could patch leather or cloth items on the fly, but would need to find or build a campfire to repair metal armor or weapons. does anyone else know what this was called or if it would work with nehrim? and it had weapon crafting too. you see it was on my old computer, when i got this new one i couldn't find this particular mod. Like I also said I can’t figure out how they did it. with scripts maybe? but that would be hard coded, wouldn’t it?

---edit
i've asked around about this mod, the only answers i can find are either; i never heard of a mod like that, or i don't see how such a mod is possible. so i stopped asking. but i figured i might as well try here. :mrgreen:
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

My Slower Levelling & skills mod is up on http://www.4shared.com/dir/qesa5ly9/sharing.html .

It is now in it's second beta & have been modified from 61 lines to 1 in the GlobalPlayerScript just grab the beta 2 file, every attempt I make to try to remove the old file fails, & I also have failed in my attempts to link only to the new version But it is up & available.

The folder contains 4 variants of the level & skills ESP. Only use 1.

Your levelling starts out with default Nehrim values but increases slightly with each level up. Default level 3 =1200 points with the moderate Exponential ESP = 1380 by level 19 the default is 108000 & this is 21060.

The skills part operates a little differently. your skills rise a little faster for about the first 10 levels & then start to rise exponentially.

I would like feedback on this one, as I may have to increase the slope if it still proves to easy to raise skills.
I want to give extra attention to sneak, mercantile & alchemy when I figure out how to, although I think there are already some good mods for sneak, so I will wait until I have used this in game before making any more changes .

This will work fine in an existing game but will only increase the points needed for all levels after your current one, so it works best if you load it with a fairly early save.

There is a also 1 ESP to remove Level information from the map & the Hud, & one to remove both level & location information.
You can still find out where you are by looking at the map, but you will no longer get, "you are here" messages popping up on your screen well hardly any,some town names still appear & I expect that forts & caves will still have level information showing up as I haven't found any way to remove those yet.

There is also a rather crude ESP for increasing the cost of raising skills by learning points.
We haven't been successful yet in changing these in the Global player script, so I made an ESP to change the global Multiplier.
This one requires a new game & there are 2 variants.
One that multiplies the cost of learning points by 10 & 1 by 100.
I will be using the latter, as with slower levelling you will be doing a lot more exploring & need something to use up all that extra loot .
Once we figure out how to do it, we will be changing the learning point costs in the GlobalPlayerScript & then they will rise exponentially, like both the Levelling & skills do, but for now this is the best I can do

It will be changing fairly rapidly over the next few weeks & the file structure is probably rather messy.
Any advice on folder structure & ESP names will be most welcome, particularly for the map level up ESP's. I think my existing names are really unwieldy. Any ideas on improving the readme's would be most welcome to.
after all it is my first Mod Beebee

PS I would also like feedback on the points needed to level as Zornac & I get different results, not all that different, the pattern remains the same but his totals at level 19 are lower than mine.
Beebee
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

I would like a proper English translation of this mod as all my efforts to use it with the existing English patch NehrimWeaponRebalance_EnglishPatch.esp & bash tags have failed. I seem to get some weapons with English names but most of them are still in German Beebee

There were no Answers so I went ahead & did it myself now all I have to do is find out who made it & get permission to upload the English version http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37726
Zuletzt geändert von ibbeebee am 25.03.2011 12:52, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

I would like the Hud from Darn UI the central Compass the small sneak eye & weapons layout but I want to keep the Nehrim inventory & stats minus.
All of my efforts so far have failed, it doesn't matter how few of the XML files I load into my game, I still get the standard Oblivion stats & inventory Screens. I do get the Darn Hud but I don't keep the Nehrim inventory & stats screens, in fact at the moment, after removing all the darn stuff I have the default Nehrim screens back but not quite, a little of the Oblivion stuff seems to have stuck, in that they look larger & the 4 Nehrim specific symbols at the bottom of the inventory now overlap a little. I tried to use the immersive interface but had similar problems with it as well thanks in advance for any help Beebee
stinkoman247
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Streamline! Its desperately needed, with all of nehrim's hyper lag. Ive tried but no success so far. If you wana help, check the streamline for nehrim: need help thread.
Otori
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

-Deady Reflex 5
-Real Hunger/Real Thirst/Real Sleep
-Sprint Mod
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Otori hat geschrieben:
-Deady Reflex 5
-Real Hunger/Real Thirst/Real Sleep
-Sprint Mod
Deadly reflex 5 is already converted to work with Nehrim
http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/V ... il&id=6465
Just install Deadly Reflex 5 & copy over the ESP it works fine & if you do a search on this forum you will find other references to it Beebee
106 Beiträge Seite 9 von 11