Mod conversion requests

Moderator: Moderatoren

106 Beiträge Seite 4 von 11
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Just saw that someone has posted a hotfix to Deadly Reflexes to make it work with Nehrim. I know there was some interest in this mod from a few folks.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35157
leeonheart
Bettler
Bettler

Request for HGEC or UFF body/armor/clothing replacers. It can be underwear version, i don't really care because vanilla oblivion body is just too crude against the beautiful world of Nehrim. (I found one at a russian site but unable to download it because ifolder.ru only works in Russia. Using free Russian proxies doesn't help either for that upload site) Thanks in advance guys.
micalov
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

You can install the normal one for oblivion np since its just meshes and textures no ESP
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi
Plenty of body replacers. Depends what type you want. HGEC_body_vdot21 (female body replacer) just copy texture and mesh folders of your choice to data folder. No esp needed. HG stockcloth_armor_replacer (adult wear) no esp needed just copy into folders.If you want a Male body replacer - Roberts full body (can upload esp if you want, have not fully tested just played for a few minutes). All downloadable from TesNexus.
If you prefer BABS, and her full oblivion stock replacer - I'll have a go for you.
Trollkin
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Actually, I can't figure out why Robert's Male even HAS an esp - it works beautifully for me without it. Meshes and textures alone seem to be all Nehrim needs, just like with HGEC. But I hadn't realized that clothing replacers would be just as easy to "convert" - Woohoo!
Taros
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

crpgnut hat geschrieben:
Just saw that someone has posted a hotfix to Deadly Reflexes to make it work with Nehrim. I know there was some interest in this mod from a few folks.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35157
Hmm, that seems to work nicely. However, the esps for the timed block and increased damage only seem to half work. The timed block part seems to work (I believe, I haven't tested it extensively, could be wrong and it could be functioning incorrectly), but the increased damage does not seem to. Any way to get these working with Nehrim?
Topken
Krieger
Krieger

Is it possible to translate the Der Wolkenturm mod into English or does the mod work with the English version just fine without needing a translation??
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.
Is it possible to translate the Der Wolkenturm mod into English or does the mod work with the English version just fine without needing a translation??
Was curious. So just downloaded, plugged in and yes it works with english version.
Topken
Krieger
Krieger

so all the stuff is translated then? except for the voices of course lol
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

No translation.

But not a lot of German or dialogue. Just googled the couple of lines of text I saw and used it.
106 Beiträge Seite 4 von 11