9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Aisis
SureShortcut
SureShortcut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

The English version of my donkey flute.

Do you like donkeys? And do you hate to loose track of where they have gone? Yes, it happens and at some point even using the teleports won't help you.

Now you have a chance to buy a Donkey Flute, the equivalent of the existing Horse Flute. Stop by Tenzos' in Giliad and get your own (base cost 50g without haggling). No more lost donkeys, no more thinking, if you should or shouldn't take it with you. Play the flute and the donkey will find you wherever you are! (Outside and in regular regions of course.)
ASTnehrimDonkeyFlute(EN).esp
Version 1.0
(1.66 KiB) 1422-mal heruntergeladen
Please test every plugin before playing the game with it for real! Even the best of us can make a blunder. Back up your save files if you can.

2022 Update - NEW File Version 1.1 (same functionality, but hopefully works in 2022) Now cleaned with TES4Edit.

It is currently (and probably for a long while) impossible for me to play Nehrim, so I can't test any of my plugins. I'd be very grateful to anyone giving it a swift test to see if it works, or if I am to find a different way to fix the problem. Still not sure if this will work with Steam versions of the game either, so you have been warned!
Dateianhänge
AST_NehrimDonkeyFlute_EN.7z
Version 1.1
(1.14 KiB) 237-mal heruntergeladen
Zuletzt geändert von Aisis am 04.08.2022 20:55, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Can you make the donkey run as fast as the horsies? :) That'd make the donkey more attractive as I love his look, but not his speed.
EbonKnight
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Aaand what would the point of the horses be, then? Just like in RL, you get what you pay for..

Cool mod, btw.. nothing like a fearsome battlemage berserker riding into the thick of it on the back of his faithful donkey.. hell yeah \m/
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

I know that's why I have a horse instead of a donkey. Donkeys are cute, but slow.
micalov
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Thanks for this, annoying loosing your donkey especialy without fast travel to check lol.

@crpgnut
Dateianhänge
DONKEY_Nitro.esp
Makes the donkey run at same speed as hourse 45 instead of 30 although not tested it with the flute mod ect, so use at own risk.
(1.31 KiB) 458-mal heruntergeladen
Dawglicious
Bettler
Bettler

I am playing this on Steam, English version. When I try to activate it, I get this message "This is not a valid Oblivion plugin or master file." Any ideas?
Aisis
SureShortcut
SureShortcut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Sorry I don't use Steam (and actually don't even know what it is). :( You will have to ask someone using it. If you find a solution, it would be nice to post it here as well, so that other people encountering the case problem can read it. Thank you.
Aisis
SureShortcut
SureShortcut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

I'm alive, I'm back and hopefully I'll be able to fix any mods of mine not working in 2022.

At the current time, I'd be very grateful to anyone willing to give the updated Version 1.1 of my Donkey Flute a go and let me know if the problems have been actually fixed! I won't be able to play Nehrim for some time yet (months at the least) and thus can't check if my fixes work or not. I am not happy with this arrangement, but needs must and I'd rather try to fix things sooner than later (or never, if real life gets in the way again).

I am hopeful, that together we'll get this done and working again! :thumbsup:
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 226 Mal

Ja nice. Nehrim hat mittlerweile einen eigenen Bereich auf Nexus Mods, vielleicht dort hochladen https://www.nexusmods.com/nehrim
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1