[Mod-Release] Nehrim Interface Extension (OBSE)

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
JOG
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Bild Bild
Bild Bild Bild

This modification uses OBSE to extend Nehrim's statistics menu with functions from the diary.

New functions:

Character-information / character-overview
  • The level-icon is now red when a level-up is possible; it also works as a level-up button.
  • XP and LP are now shown directly in the menu.

Statistics:
The statistics-menu was extended by a menu bar with three items:
  • Statistics - normal contents of the statistics-menu.
  • Abilities - shows the state of craftmanship, hunting-abilities and special abilities, including tools.
  • Miscellaneous - Nehrim-statistics: bank balance, interest, magic grades, magic symbols

Download v1.30:
http://mods.jo-ge.net/ob/nehrim/nehrim_ ... terung.zip

. This Modification requires OBSE version 0017 or higher!

Updates
  • v1.25 (17.Sep.10)
    Updated english translation to fit to Nehrim terminology.
    Revised language detection.
  • v1.30 (06.Mar.11)
    English translation: some messages from the original GlobalPlayerscript were in german when NIE.esp was loaded after NehrimEnglish.esp.
Zuletzt geändert von JOG am 06.03.2011 21:03, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
micalov
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Works good, Cheers for making it.
Lady Dracon
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

A somewhat subtle, but huge improvement. Much thanks.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Cheers. Works great. As Lady Dracon put it subtle but improved. At least I do not have to keep messing about to check on my level up.
KotCR
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Seems to be giving me the german notifications and tutotal messages even though I'm playing the English version of Nehrim. I'am using the latest version of OBSE of course.
Is there any way to force it to english mode manually?
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

KotCR hat geschrieben:
Seems to be giving me the german notifications and tutotal messages even though I'm playing the English version of Nehrim. I'am using the latest version of OBSE of course.
Is there any way to force it to english mode manually?
If you uncheck NIE.esp, the German message telling you leveled up will be replaced by the correct English one.
JOG, if you're reading this, please fix the German messages still left on your mod. It is a great addition to Nehrim.

Henrique
JOG
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

henriquejr hat geschrieben:
If you uncheck NIE.esp, the German message telling you leveled up will be replaced by the correct English one.
JOG, if you're reading this, please fix the German messages still left on your mod. It is a great addition to Nehrim.
I've just updated the mod to v1.30:
  • v1.30 (06.Mar.11)
    English translation: some messages from the original GlobalPlayerscript were in german when NIE.esp was loaded after NehrimEnglish.esp.
Thanks to henriquejr for reporting it by mail and testing the fixed version.
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hi Jog, Iv'e just discovered that NIE & ELN Exponential Levelling Nehrim http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37547 both make changes to the Global Player Script. I don't know how this escaped me for so long. If NIE is loaded after ELN it overrides ELN's settings, & I'm guessing the same must happen if the order is reversed, although in all my testing I never noticed any issues in game.

All of the above are commented out in your script & I have changed them in my ESP which will be fine in my game but not really enough for other users.

There are a few other differences but not important just small differences in translation.
I made my modification with the English ESP loaded so all of the translations were made for me. This was accidental,& I then found that the English ESP had been added as a master & I had to remove the link :oops: .

I am blundering around in the dark in the CS but glimmers of light sometimes get through to me. I'm thinking about the best way to cope with this. In my own game it's easy.What Iv'e done will work fine for me but not with a released mod, setting this up for users is going to be a bit harder. If you have any ideas on how this might be got around I would love to hear from you Regards Beebe

I loaded your Global Player Script & mine into Notepad++ & have added your changes to my Script & will add a note to users to load mine after yours if you give me permission to upload it regards Beebee
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1