Mods for Nehrim

Moderator: Moderatoren

58 Beiträge Seite 3 von 6
cryoknight
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Toggleable Quantity Prompt has been updated for Nehrim!
http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12859

W00t!
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

[quote="GKalian"]Well, Nehrim is made on Oblivion's platform so, we can make mods. I just did convertion for Nehrim - Xenius Race Compilation.

Bild Bild Bild

Main files
Nehrim .esp

Hope, you'd like it.

P.S. Maybe someone else did something?
I can try to make some smalll requests, by the way. Only clothes/armor/weapon.[/quote

Enjoyed playing some of these when tried out the German version of Nehrim. Unfortunateley because of their starting stats and extras it made the game far too easy. It would be great if someone could work out how to balance them for Nehrim.
scott100
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

jibbered hat geschrieben:
would it be possible to convert the quietfeet mod for Nehrim? I get some serious stuttering when I get attacked by animals
Just turn the footsteps distance down in the ini, that's what I did and it works fine. :wink:
Vendayn
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Since I don't want to make a new thread just for this...

how do I get the high rez skin textures to work?

Here is what I did, maybe I did something wrong.

Downloaded the regular HGEC mod. Moved one of the lower body mesh folders into Nehrim data folder. Moved the normal upper body mesh folder into Nehrim's data folder.

I then put part 1 and 2 of the default package folder into one thing. I then moved ren's mystic elf files into the default package folder. Afterwards I used the install tool. I only selected Ren's Mystic Elf (tattooed) option. I then set the file to go to: E:\Games\SureAI\Nehrim\Data

I go to make my character, and it "almost" works...I get the unclothed body. BUT, I don't get any of the high resolution textures (the textures are low res), or the tattoos.

Did I miss a step somewhere? One thing I noticed was there was no default character folder in any of the data folders. No race folders or anything, but maybe thats just the mod and all thats in the .esm or something?

In any case, I almost got it working, but only like 75% of it.
micalov
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

The mystic elf charactor the player can use does not use the tatooed mystic elf, it uses the non tatooed which is a different folder.

The elf folder for textures is Data\Textures\characters\Ren\ren_mysticElf\female and the tatoed would proberly be installed to \Data\Textures\characters\Ren\ren_mysticelf_tt01
Vendayn
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I can use the tattooed version though, right? Saw a screenshot of one being used.

This is where the tattooed version is installed to.

E:\Games\SureAI\Nehrim\Data\Textures\Characters\Ren\Ren_MysticElf_tt01\Female

I also have files it appears in \Ren\Ren_MysticElf_tt01

Maybe I moved some files over wrong? But it doesn't appear to work fully. I tried installing the non-tattooed version too, and I get the same problem.

The face textures that came with the mod don't work either.

So I must be doing something wrong. Hmm...
micalov
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Copy the files from "Ren_MysticElf_tt01" folder to "Ren_MysticElf"

if its still not working try updating your archive invalidation txt file with
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renfootfemale.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renfootfemale_n.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renhandfemale.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renhandfemale_n.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renlegfemale.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renlegfemale_n.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renupperbodyfemale.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renupperbodyfemale_n.dds
micalov
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

actualy i know the problem, the high res skinset just uses one complete footfemale file forgot so you need to go into CS and set the other parts to use it, what i did. Give me 5 ill make you an ESP to do it if you want.
Vendayn
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I would be very grateful if you did that. :) I know nothing about modding or anything, or how I would go about doing that.
micalov
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

K just install the tatooed elve highres skin set add the ESP to nehrim datafile, activate it AFTER nehrim english in the nehrim launcher and should work, set the half elves to use tatooed skin but it will make the half elve female npcs the same.
Dateianhänge
skinset.jpg
Tatooed Elves.esp
(3.23 KiB) 265-mal heruntergeladen
58 Beiträge Seite 3 von 6