Mods for Nehrim

Moderator: Moderatoren

58 Beiträge Seite 6 von 6
Maigrets
Schurke
Schurke

My Gothic Breton Race has been converted for Nehrim if anyone's interested. The spells don't work at the moment, but I'll fix that at some point. It's just a Summoned Spriggan and a Companion Healing spell, so it's not a big deal if they aren't there. Everything else works as it should. It's male and female and supports most body replacers...HGEC and Robert's Male being default.

Link:
http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/V ... il&id=4954

Screen Shots
[+]
In Oblivion
Bild

And in Nehrim
Bild
Edited for spelling.
Zuletzt geändert von Maigrets am 23.12.2010 00:59, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Very nice. I like it : >
Just to be sure, did you change the starting attributes and skills to fit Nehrim slightly lower values than the original Oblivions?
Maigrets
Schurke
Schurke

himmelslicht hat geschrieben:
Very nice. I like it : >
Just to be sure, did you change the starting attributes and skills to fit Nehrim slightly lower values than the original Oblivions?
Err, no I didn't think about that. :) The stats are the same as for a vanilla Breton, with the same Abilities, ie Resist Magic and Fortify Magicka etc. I did change the skills to suit myself and I'll have a look at them when I get around to fixing the spells. Anyone who is familiar with the CS could change the stats or skills if they like for their own use. It's not an overpowered race, though my focus when playing is on magic and some marksmanship primarily.

If I was a better fighter I'd probably use more of those skills, and believe me a wolf killed me in one hit at level one and rats were almost as lethal, so I don't really think the race is too strong. Now my present character is level seven and still has a battle with wolves since Oblivion's starting spells are absent.

That's not a complaint, but a compliment to Nehrim. I'm a Gothic 2:NOTR fan and that's how I like the game. The combat in G2 is more "real" than the in Oblivion and I can take on Orcs two at a time if I'm careful, but suicidal wolves and rats in OB...no! :lol:
einnashe
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Quick conversion ESP of Kafei's Armored Circlets. Buy from the light armor merchant in Erothin. Requires the meshes/textures from the original mod.
Dateianhänge
NH KDCirclets.esp
(43.98 KiB) 348-mal heruntergeladen
Maigrets
Schurke
Schurke

einnashe hat geschrieben:
Quick conversion ESP of Kafei's Armored Circlets. Buy from the light armor merchant in Erothin. Requires the meshes/textures from the original mod.
Thank you. This is a very nice addition. :)
Principe Alessandro
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Guys, somebody know a good mesh and texture optimizer to use for nehrim?

Especially for cities-buildings and trees.
Paneb
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hi!
First of all, let me do a very very little presentation:
I'm a member of the team which translates Nehrim into French. So I'm a member of the French Translator Brotherhood (maybe some of you know us).
That all ^^.
I come here to share some of my work.
I've planned to convert some mod for Oblivion to Nehrim in order to fill our future Nehrim's section, and this is the first one I've done:
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41492

It will be also available in French (I already did it anyway) when the translated version of Nehrim will be released. But I think you don't care about that ^^.
It adds a lantern which is more powerful than the others torches. It's a very little work, but with that I understand how to proceed to convert mod :D.

I hope this message is in the right section... if it's not, "excusez-moi", and please tell me where it should be posted!
Antipathy
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I uploaded a fix for the Helmet of the Mental Destroyer, your head would disappear when you wear it.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41519
58 Beiträge Seite 6 von 6