Oblivion Character Overhaul and Nehrim Character Overhaul

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
bradleybrand
Schurke
Schurke

I wasn't sure if this was under support or modifications, so feel free to relocate if required.

I have somewhat used both Vortex mod manager by Nexus Mods, Oblivion Mod Manager and LOOT to try and fix issues.

I am trying to run Nehrim with modifications but I run into issues.

Unofficial Nehrim Fixes: (In Vortex)
I noticed there are 2 files. The normal file with the .esp and the .bsa resources file. I have tried with both enabled, only enabling one of these files.

Oblivion Character Overhaul Mod: (In Vortex)
As soon as this mod is enabled, with Seamless - OCOv2, SkyBSA, the game freezes when trying to start a brand new game.

Nehrim Character Overhaul Mod:
So NexusMods says requirements: Oblivion Character Overhaul version 2 and Seamless - OCOv2.
For Nehrim Character Overhaul, I used Oblivion Mod Manager to try get this one to work since there is no Vortex compatibility (only manual download). I have come to the conclusion that it is Oblivion Character Overhaul with Nehrim Character Overhaul where my main issues are. Using LOOT, it says Oblivion.esm missing. I saw some program to fix/clean mods, but I am confused with all this.

Load Order Stuff:
I have these enabled in both Vortex mod manager and even clicked Data Files on the Nehrim launcher and ticked them. I have had the Nehrim.esm first, followed by Translations (English), followed by Unofficial Nehrim Fixes, and so on. I even have Nehrim Fast Travel mod. I put Oblivion C- Overhaul first, followed by Nehrim Character Overhaul.

My original thoughts. The unofficial fixes may help improve the performance and prevent crashes. The character overhauls for further visual improvements. I have not even got to Qarls Textures mod, if it is compatible with Nehrim.

I need some help with all this. Even if someone may have alternative mods which are just as good. So I will mention again that I use Vortex (NexusMods) and OMM (Oblivion Mod Manager). I have LOOT too.

Playing around with Vortex enabling/disabling mods.
Bild

Data Files been enabling too and moving up/down.
Bild
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 617 Mal

hi :)

the Character Overhaul is already included in the Steam version (save for Aeterna and non-existing races),
so that's probably your issue.
bradleybrand
Schurke
Schurke

18.03.2022 12:27urst hat geschrieben:
hi :)

the Character Overhaul is already included in the Steam version (save for Aeterna and non-existing races),
so that's probably your issue.
Thanks for the reply, feel like such a dummy. 😂 Always looking for ways to further enhance Oblivion / Nehrim, but the engine can only go so far. :)
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 617 Mal

all good :D
we'd generally recommend playing the games without mods, or at least looking at them first :mrgreen:
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1