Request: English NPC Voiced Dialogue

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
bradleybrand
Schurke
Schurke

Hello guys. I am not sure if such a mod exists. I don't necessarily mind reading English subtitles whilst German audio dialogue plays, but being dyslexic I would much prefer to have English NPC voice dialogue. I feel when you're reading, and/or skim reading, you can easily miss things compared to hearing voice dialogue with your own ears. Personally, this would further enhance my game play experience. I also understand this is an older project.

So if such mods exist, could someone please point me in the correct direction of what I need to do?

I would also like to add that I am not a professional voice actor and I do not have professional equipment, but if you wanted me to record some voice dialogue lines, even for a minor NPC, I would be happy to assist. Even if my voice audio files were temporary filler. I do not hold the skills for modding such a thing myself, but I would be happy to assist if I can.

A minor NPC character who is not a main NPC, maybe my voice acting for such an NPC would be reasonable. What do you guys think?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 617 Mal

hi :)

there was a fanproject to do a english voiceover, don't know what became of it.
i think it fizzled out.
bradleybrand
Schurke
Schurke

26.11.2020 20:11urst hat geschrieben:
hi :)

there was a fanproject to do a english voiceover, don't know what became of it.
i think it fizzled out.
Thanks for the reply. I've tried searching but not seen anything. Either I'll find one working, or hopefully I can gain attention to this post and others will make a new one or finish off the old one. :)
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1