Stone of Juggler bug? 

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Ratbitten
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I found a key in Dunkles Loch which opens the gate to the Juggler's House but the quest log does not update. Sill reads "The gate is locked and the key is missing. I have to search it." I've made it all the way into the mysterious room, juggler is dead, and green arrow is visible. I fear hours of jumping needlessly if quest has not properly updated.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Sometimes it is a bit quirky about walking through a certain spot to trigger a stage, and if you happen to go around the spot or jump over it, it doesn't trigger. If you decide not to load a previous save, you can use the console command to advance. The specifics can be found in http://nehrim.wikia.com.
Ratbitten
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
Sometimes it is a bit quirky about walking through a certain spot to trigger a stage, and if you happen to go around the spot or jump over it, it doesn't trigger. If you decide not to load a previous save, you can use the console command to advance. The specifics can be found in http://nehrim.wikia.com.
Thank you. I've never before surrendered and used a SetStage advance but did so. Quest updated but do not have a rune (or stone) in inventory. ??? New to console commands and unsure if anything else is needed.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I don't know what you might have done (or might not have done), or if there is some odd bug. Maybe you could try using Setstage to set the quest at the beginning, maybe stage 5 or 10? Or maybe just bite the bullet and load an older save. I've discovered that sometimes the time spent restarting a quest from an old save is quicker than trying to discover what isn't working, if that makes sense.
Ratbitten
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
I don't know what you might have done (or might not have done), or if there is some odd bug. Maybe you could try using Setstage to set the quest at the beginning, maybe stage 5 or 10? Or maybe just bite the bullet and load an older save. I've discovered that sometimes the time spent restarting a quest from an old save is quicker than trying to discover what isn't working, if that makes sense.
I used "SetStage MQ36s03 45" --- which updated quest to "I've found the rune ...Now I can bring it back to the Citadel of Shadows."
However, no rune or stone was added to my inventory and on return to the Citadel when I hit the Stoneholders...nothing happens. Do you need to collect all the runes before the Stoneholders work or is the lack of the Jugglers rune/stone causing the problem? Would I be able to continue successfully if I used the SetStage for the completion of the Juggler Stone, SetStage MQ36s03 50 ?

Suppose, ultimately, I need to know if the Juggler's rune looks like all other runes --small, dark, round with symbol---and any tips on where in the jumble of boards the rune is! Would be sooo satisfying to actually find it rather than use the console. Thanks in advance for any and all guidance.
Ratbitten
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Praise the shadow gods and who ever posted the photo and walkthrough for the Pirate's Stone...I used the space bar on the light stone and quest moved along!!!
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1