Callisto disappears 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
kubaduba
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

hey

This is the 2nd time I've tried Nehrim and both times I've ran into the same bug. I played the game years ago, now I gave it another shot... and same thing happens. I complete "Ruins of Treomar" quest and when returning with the Star Map Callisto is just gone from the monastery

I've tried respawning him with console commands but it doesn't work. Is there anything I can do? My previous save is from 10h before, I don't really want to replay all that again

Which console command should I use? Maybe I'm using the wrong ones
greenlight
Eliath
Eliath
Danksagung erhalten: 57 Mal

Try waiting for some time in-game. Also is there a quest marker indicating where Callisto is? You can also try and look for him in the basement or outside of the monastery. As a "last try" you can teleport to him by using the command
player.moveto 001d7e39

However make a save before that as is may cause crashes/bugs or other uninteded behavior.
kubaduba
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Thanks, the console command teleported me under the Monastery drawbridge and I found Callisto there. Nothing happened after giving him the star map, so I just looked up what's happening next in the storyline and triggered the next step by opening the caves via console

on the train now, this part is amazing !
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1