Nexus Tower-Shaft to the Sanctum

Moderator: Moderatoren

12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Hot Hand Harry
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I got past the Astrologer, and I am now in the room with the Iron Thorns. I can not figure out how to activate the switch for the gate. It is on the South wall, but I can not reach it by Telekinesis or by jumping. Riding the lift up to the thorns doesn't seem to work either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

The switch can be activated manually, this means that you must jump or do whatever you want to get the switch icon and then activate it. Very tedious, but you can always use console command "tcl" to avoid nervous breakdown.
Good luck.
Hot Hand Harry
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I got it finally; just kept jumping off that bench and tried to coordinate the jump with the Space Bar. It took about 20 tries. Must be getting old; coordination way off.

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.
Priamo
Bettler
Bettler

Hi,

when you enter the Nexus Halls to do the last Gervasius quest, just down the nexus tower, there is a closed green door, how can you open it?
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Hey Priamo, welcome to the forum! :)

Which door exactly are you referring to? Maybe this will help:

http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Treomar,_Nexus_Tower
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18j65zmRMaQ
Priamo
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks for your wellcome!

I'm with 'The Nexus Halls of Treomar' quest. When you enter the Nexus Tower in Treomar (the one from the link), you are at the Nexus Halls, but there is only that closed door:
[+]
Bild
and I have no idea how to open it. Watching the maps from the link I see there is no other way into the tower. In the walktrough that door is already open.

I think there is also a beschwörung almanach inside that tower.

Thanks!
Tealor Arantheal
Hoher
Hoher
Danksagung erhalten: 150 Mal

Seems bugged...

If you get the quest from Gervasius then the door should be disabled so you can walk in.

This door is just there so the player cannot enter the Nexus without having the quest active.
If there is still the door which is blocking you then it seems you haven't got the quest yet or probably something went wrong in the quest script.

If it is really a bug then you should open the console, click with the mouse on the door so there appears a number on top of the screen and then type "disable" into console and hit enter.
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Gorin hat geschrieben:
If it is really a bug then you should open the console, click with the mouse on the door so there appears a number on top of the screen and then type "disable" into console and hit enter.
As Gorin wrote, you should only do that if it's really a bug. It won't probably help much if the quest hasn't been initiated properly, and I don't think it's bugged. NQNexushallenBlockerRef is disabled in NQNexusSteinGelbSCN - if NQNexushallen is at stage 10.

Make sure that:
  • - you have finished the previous quests for Gervasius,
  • - the quest "The Nexus Halls of Treomar" has been started (journal entry: "Gervasius gave me the combination for opening the Nexus Halls in Treomar. The entrance to ...") during your last conversation with Gervasius,
  • - you have left and re-entered the Nexus Halls.
Is the door still there? If yes, please attach your save file! :)
Priamo
Bettler
Bettler

The Nehrim launcher says I have that version (1.5.0.8 ), I have finished those quests for Gervasius and he give me the 'The Nexus Halls of Treomar' quest. I have entered the level several times exploring the ruined city looking for a way to get in, and the door is ever closed.

I forgot to say I added a mod to translate the game to spanish language. Probably that's the problem. Anyway, I will try that console trick.

Thanks you very much for your help! :D :D
Priamo
Bettler
Bettler

Ok, finally that worked. The mission didn't get completed but I was able to complete the combination puzzle and explore the levels of the tower. That was awesome dungeons. All this game is really awesome! I'm really enjoying this game! :thumbsup:
12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2