Nexus Halls Treomar & Iron Fire Halls

Moderator: Moderatoren

10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

(1) In the now-opened Nexus halls, I eventually came to a square room with a large statue and very deep pit with lava at the bottom. Is this a dead-end and I have to exit the Nexus Halls the way I entered?
(2) In the Iron Fire Halls Smelter I found a book but it was in German. Is something supposed to be done there? There didn't seem to be anything special to do or find.
koschwarz
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

same question here about the nexus halls of treomar...seems to me that i can't do anything in that room with the giant statue. is it the end? should i turn back?

edit: i managed to jump down from that "ladder" into the abyss but nothing is in there but lava at the bottom.
Ratters
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Yep, just seems to dead end. And the quest is listed as completed after the last notification. Just odd how it keeps going. And with long dungeons like that there's usually a quick exit. I really hope I don't have to backtrack all the way out.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Can a dev confirm this??? There must be something still there!
koschwarz
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

yeah, indeed, the quest is complete...strange. i simply DON'T want to run back that long dungeon :D
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

I exit the Nexus very frustrated because it is a year that I waited for this dungeon. :mrgreen: And that's it. And the Devs comfirmed: http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=5725
Bild
koschwarz
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

oh god...confirmed indeed. shhh...i go and run back....[cry]
Fortrond
Bettler
Bettler

Yeah its quite frustrating, but for me this dung was one of the best i was really having fun inside.
And too can anybody tells us what is the purpose of this book.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I've discovered that when doing the new Shadow God quest, you reach a point where you must make a choice, and one choice takes you to the Iron Fire Halls. Perhaps the book only explains how to do what is obvious when you get there, but it would be nice to have a translation.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

The book is here:
http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Der_Seelenschmied
and it makes you think...
10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1