Darius' Treasure Hunt - can't place the 3 statues

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Spaceturtle
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Got up to the point where I have all 3 statues and I am supposed to place them in the circles on the platform. There is no interact option when looking at the circles and the quest seems bugged. There are comments on the nehrim wiki page saying they have the same issue. I am patched to the most recent 1.1.1.1 english version of Nehrim.

Possible quest bug, anyone else having this problem?
f3N3k
Magier
Magier

Nehrim takes a rather direct approach at "placing" items:

You "Shift+Leftclick" them out of your inventory, grab them (default on "X" or "Z" afaik, if not confer to key menu) and drag them to the place they're supposed to rest at. As soon as you get them into the activation zone, they will be placed automatically.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

You have to drop them, then Z them to the circles (remember using the bricks to plug the rat holes near the beginning of the game?). Sometimes it takes a few tries to get them in just the right spot. If you look at the control table, a light will come on for each when it is in place. You can also expect that you might accidentally drop or kick some into the water, so you will have to go fetch them again. Also, they are not locked into place, so don't be surprised if you accidentally move one you have already placed correctly, and you have to place it again.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1