Into the Forsaken Country

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Volumed
Bettler
Bettler

Hello,

What do i have to do to start the Quest Into the Forsaken Country i did do the side quests The Moon Sheep
and Team Spirit i am level 14, So what do i have to do?

Tnx you.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Moon Sheep and Team Spirit are side quests, so they have nothing to do with initiating main quests. "Into the Forsaken Country" is part of the main quest, so can't say what you need to do without knowing what you have completed in the main quest.
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hi,
As Badgesareaus mentioned, they are side quests, they have nothing to do with the main quest.
Just follow what your quest log tells you about the Main Quest.
You have a list of the MQ here:
http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Quest
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

You can't finish Moon Sheep and Team Spirit anymore once you have started Into the Forsaken Country (or, more precisely, once you have set sails), so it is better to try to finish the former two quests earlier.
Volumed
Bettler
Bettler

I though because of this: It is highly recommended to finish all the quests in Sanctum before starting this mission.

But Melvin is not giving me the quest.
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hi,
As Arvisrend mentioned, it is recommended to finish them because you will not be able to do it once you start the mission.

Are you sure you are not mistaking Melvin for Merzul? (some people did, and that's why the didn't get the quest).
If you're sure you're speaking to Melvin, maybe upload your savegame (upload attachment option is under the post when you write it) and Arvisrend can investigate what's wrong.
Volumed
Bettler
Bettler

I have found it tnx u, I got a other question Kim do not use the bow is this normal? Or do i have to make a new topic in the support?
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Volumed hat geschrieben:
I have found it tnx u, I got a other question Kim do not use the bow is this normal?
Unfortunately, yes: it is an engine bug. Save your game and load it again; it will work then.
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1