Cannot storm the castle - Callisto's not there

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

From The Liberation: http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/The_Liberation

I am trying to storm the castle with Taranor. The gate is down. The wiki says, " Callisto uses his magic to destroy the gate and makes it possible to storm the castle " But Callisto is not there to destroy the gate. I restarted this quest 2 times and noticed Callisto doesn't even run with us to the castle, I don't even see him at our meeting in Cahbaet. I know he was there, I remember him riding horses with us to Cahbaet.

Anyone help?
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

If restarting the quest doesn't help, my only suggestion is to try the quest that Narathzul gives (instead of Taranor). The outcome will be the same, and choosing one quest excludes the other.

And when reporting bugs, please remember to upload your savegame, without it, Arvisrend or Hoxyd can't investigate what went wrong.
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

I did play the other quest first.. I saved the game before the choice so I could experience playing both quests. I wanted to play the storm the castle part so the city would get marked on my map cus I had not been there yet. oh well.. after running to it a few times with Taranor i can reload to a time after he gives me the castle, and I think I can find it again.

Edit: I went back and tried it several more times. we are at Cahbaet not Erothin, we had ridden from the Monastery ( I was mistaken about the location) ..

Callisto is there, he's behind me away from the party thats talking. When we leave for Castle of Darlan he rides his horse. a few times i remember seeing this horse stuck up in the air between Cahbaet and Darlan but i didn't releaze it was Callisto. The times the horse was floating in the air, it was motionless, so he would have been stuck.
After reloading a bunch of times, I finally do get Callisto to join us runners with his horse. i had to watch him carefully to make sure he makes it to Darlan with us. There is a spot where we enter the woods and he gets off his horse to fight. He does not get back on his horse after that. This time he made it to Darlan with us and opens the gate.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1