Cannot find Monestery/ Green marker missing

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

I left the Erothin jail and went through Erothin. The gaurds did not stop me as this wiki says http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/The_Escape. i followed the long bridge out of Erothin.

I have no green marker that I can find on the world or enhanced map. I headed towards Cahbaet from the main road only to find a locked gate. Backtracked and did not find any path leading up to a monestery. This sucks. now after reading thw wiki I have to go back to the jail opening and find my way to the northrealm without a green marker and just hope I go in the right direction. I have version 1111.

o.k. what gives? I looked at the map here http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... averns.jpg and the mountain monestery is no where near the northrealm. If this is the one I'm looking for the translators or game devs did a really poor job with this because the quest info indicates it should be found in the Northrealm someplace from a path left of Cahbaet. Especially since I have no green marker there is no way i could ever find this without better directions in the quest. I'd say this is a Major bug.
Zuletzt geändert von Dark Phoenix am 30.06.2011 12:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hi,
The guards should have stopped you, I failed the quest to experiment a few times :)
Most probably you do not have the green marker to the monastery, because somehow the script got broken?
I'm afraid that if the script got broken somehow you might not enter the Monastery, but I hope Arvisrend clears the issue or someone more experienced with how the quest works.
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

kassandra hat geschrieben:
Hi,
The guards should have stopped you, I failed the quest to experiment a few times :)
Most probably you do not have the green marker to the monastery, because somehow the script got broken?
I'm afraid that if the script got broken somehow you might not enter the Monastery, but I hope Arvisrend clears the issue or someone more experienced with how the quest works.
Thanks for the info.. you may not have noticed I just edited the post with more info.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

the mountain monestery is no where near the northrealm. the quest info indicates it should be found in the Northrealm someplace from a path left of Cahbaet.
If you look at the map you linked, a little south of the Mountain Monastery is a red, roughly horizontal line showing the border between the Northrealm and Treomar, so clearly the monastery is north of the border and in Northrealm. Also if you look at the map, you will see that if you went all the way to Cahbaet, you went too far along that road. You should have turned south at an intersection before coming to Cahbaet.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Quest markers only appear when you have the respective quest selected (by clicking on it in the Quests tab).
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1