Need help finding Amanda's cave

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

On the quest The Moon Sheep I have to find the hidden entrance to a cave west of the farmers house. I have walked around the green marker for an hour and still cannot find this cave. I have read the wiki that shows a piucture but it's not helping me at all. can someone count off paces from a landmark like the railroad tracks or make a video to help me find this cave entrance? - Or just give me way better directions. Ha! thanks.
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hi!
On the Wiki there is a map with two entrances, but the one that you should find is to the left:
http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/The_Moon_Sheep#Maps
Try to locate the two bigger boulders and 2 smaller and in the middle there should be the entrance.
(The other one, to the right, is exit)
It may be a bit painful to search for it, but it should be there, hidden between the grass in the ground.
Hope you manage to find it :)
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

Thank you that helped. I was looking at the screenshot of the door and not those detailed pics of the "Enhanced Map". It had been so long since I played Oblivion I forgot all about that view. I could have been using it the whole time LOL.

Edit. I found Amanda. I have to say, she's not one for looks but that's the sexiest sounding witch I ever heard. I couldn't understand a word she said but I could listen to her all day. <grin> Bravo on the voice acting. Or, bravo for being born with a sexy voice. Thank your parents when you see them will ya. Perhaps it's time to take a trip abroad and find me a broad. <grin>

One thing I find really odd about this quest is if you help Amanda there is no option to go back to Andrusch to tell him the problem is taken care of and put his mind to rest about his sheep getting sick. The ending would have made more sense if they did that.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1