"Into the Forsaken Country" Extreme Bug

Moderator: Moderatoren

12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Chrol
Bettler
Bettler

On "Into the Forsaken Country" after using the Silver Plate to speak to Aranthzul nobody teleports me and I am left in cinematic mode with nothing to do. I tried "enableplayercontrols" in the console and I was free again but Kim says "Let's go." and the ship won't take me back. Captain says "Can I help you?" and nothing happens if I rest downstairs either.

My quest log says I need to return to Merzul or whatever his name is and tell him of the news. I can't even teleport to Sanctum. Any ideas? Console commands to move to sanctum?
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

I'm not one of the techie guys. Have you tried a prior savegame? If you do have one and no good, you could try the console with,completequest <questid>, Believe the quest is MQ07.
Chrol
Bettler
Bettler

I did that console command and the quest is no longer in my log, I guess it is complete. However, I am still trapped on this Island of Arkwend [I think that's the name] and when I try to cast a teleport spell it says "That is not currently possible." I have 12 Stones of Teleportation so they're not the problem. Any other ideas? Tried getting locations of places to use COC or COE but they aren't displayed on the Wiki as far as I can see.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Upload your savegame plz.
Chrol
Bettler
Bettler

Not sure which one you wanted so I uploaded my whole "My Games" folder. Only contains 1 save so don't worry.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8ax9r9jfbdckvz0
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

hi.

@arvisrend - please let me know if I give the wrong advice to people. I do have the habit of jumping in, but would hate to send someone down the wrong path.
Cheers. Always good to have constructive criticism. :P
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Has Arkt spoken to you?
It would be better to have a save from just before the bug. By using the console you made things harder to figure out...
Chrol
Bettler
Bettler

That's the only save I have. Would/could you create a save with a character at that stage? I only want to carry on with the quest line and I'd have no problem with a level 1 character with no items if I could just get back to this quest stage correctly. :)
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

How on earth did you manage to activate the quests mq15, 16, 17, 18 and 19? Normally the Temple of the Soul Flayer should be locked, and so is the Dusk Tower... Did you unlock any of those doors?

Anyway, I'm sorry but the best I have to offer is my last character before his way to Waverock. So you will have to do the journey once again. Also, it's from the German version, so some scripts might get reset when you open it with the English Nehrim, but I hope nothing important does. It will be better than going on with your save which is broken in many ways.
Dateianhänge
BeforeMQ07.zip
Level 28, use "coc auarkanessanktumhalle" to quickstart MQ07
(1.28 MiB) 294-mal heruntergeladen
Chrol
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks a bunch mate. The thing I forgot to say because I didn't completely understand is that I already freed him lol but had no quest. We went to a bunch of cities conquering them lol
12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2