Moderator: Moderatoren

12 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Well, try not to unlock doors using the console unless you really feel the urge... and if you do, don't save your game afterwards, because this can break quests.
Rev. Felix
Gauner
Gauner

I wish to revitalize this topic. I am having the same issue, but I consider scrapping my character for someone else's to not be a solution. I have tried all of the "console" advice I could find. It just seemed to break my MQ progression. Meaning I received no quest updates using completequest mq07, and it wouldn't do the set stage commands either. This topic is 6 years old, and I'm hoping that by now someone has a real solution to this glitch.

Edit: Ok, so I figured this out. It's mods that cause this problem. Some mods have info related to oblivion and this messes with Nehrims' scripts, I believe. For me, I thought it was my fault by converting tes4 mods to Nehrim. For one of them this was the case, so I used tes4edit to remove the remaining Oblivion related info. For the record, 'Jasons pirate ship' unfortunately has some problems with MQ07 that I couldn't fix, but I theorize that it could be installed after MQ07 is completed. Too bad, it's a great sailing mod... So really, if you have the same problem with this quest, this is probably why.
12 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2